Weird Dream (Great Gobbler disaster of 2020)

Recently I had a dream where I was picking berries in the game, when a Gobbler popped out of the bush. The Gobbler, instead of running away like usual, started punching me like Pigmen do; dealing exactly 4.33 damage (don't know why). Afterwards, every berry bush in the area spawned a Gobbler as soon as I fought back and they proceeded to rush me all at once; the damage was minimal, but I was stun-locked into oblivion. I had some other dreams afterwards but I eventually woke up as a result.

What do you guys think would be your first impression if a Gobbler actually attacked you in-game and swarmed you with other Gobblers? I may find an alternative to my fruit need if that were to ever be the case.

1 hour ago, WoodieMain45684 said:

Do you mind if I use this idea? This is actually epic.

If by that you mean a mod, go for it.

1. I would play the crap outta that
  2. I don't exactly........own my dreams, so you could just say "I'm using this" and I couldn't pull out a trademark anyways lol

Oh my god.... please no.. just... just no.

Anyone who played Ark Survival Evolved during their first ever Thanksgiving event there were level 250 Super Aggressive Turkeys in the game.. 

to put that into perspective for you- the highest level your Dino’s could be in that game was 150.. these things were going around wiping out entire bases of people’s stuff, they later patched the game in future thanksgiving events so these 250 Turkeys are now PASSIVE and won’t attack.. but Everyone who has suffered that first Thanksgiving  HATES your dream. k that’s all I wanted to say here. 

DST does not need the the level 250 Super Turkey.. please don’t even dream about things like that. :( 

10 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Oh my god.... please no.. just... just no.

Anyone who played Ark Survival Evolved during their first ever Thanksgiving event there were level 250 Super Aggressive Turkeys in the game.. 

to put that into perspective for you- the highest level your Dino’s could be in that game was 150.. these things were going around wiping out entire bases of people’s stuff, they later patched the game in future thanksgiving events so these 250 Turkeys are now PASSIVE and won’t attack.. but Everyone who has suffered that first Thanksgiving  HATES your dream. k that’s all I wanted to say here. 

DST does not need the the level 250 Super Turkey.. please don’t even dream about things like that. :( 

I could be remembering wrong but years ago maplestory had a event like that too but the turkeys weren't super strong but strong enough to 1 shot low lvl players which in itself wasn't a issue the real issue was they were between every town... well it was funny nonetheless.

12 hours ago, Owlrus98 said:

Recently I had a dream where I was picking berries in the game, when a Gobbler popped out of the bush. The Gobbler, instead of running away like usual, started punching me like Pigmen do; dealing exactly 4.33 damage (don't know why). Afterwards, every berry bush in the area spawned a Gobbler as soon as I fought back and they proceeded to rush me all at once; the damage was minimal, but I was stun-locked into oblivion. I had some other dreams afterwards but I eventually woke up as a result.

What do you guys think would be your first impression if a Gobbler actually attacked you in-game and swarmed you with other Gobblers? I may find an alternative to my fruit need if that were to ever be the case.

Somehow you seem to have the most random and funny posts keep it up:lol:

Archived