klei fix your game

2 minutes ago, HiccWicc said:

whenever i start a server with mods it says "dedicated server failed to start." even though i'm not starting a dedicated server. fix it klei i can't play the game

This is more of a problem with your mods and less of a problem Klei needs to fix, you should probably turn on/off your mods one at a time to determine which one is causing your problems and THEN contact the creators of the mod for a fix (Not Klei)

9 minutes ago, HiccWicc said:

mods

This is (probably) your problem.

When you host a world with caves, youre hosting a "dedicated" server. And the reason it says that is because your server crashed. If you can get me your server logs, I can probably find the mod causing the problem.
You can find your logs here

C:\Users\Your Username Here\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\Cluster_#

Replace # with the number of your world, Cluster 1 is World 1, Cluster 2 is World 2, and so on. You'll see a Master and Caves folder, go into them and you should see server_log.txt, pass them here and I can check them out.

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

This is more of a problem with your mods and less of a problem Klei needs to fix, you should probably turn on/off your mods one at a time to determine which one is causing your problems and THEN contact the creators of the mod for a fix (Not Klei)

i already tried it. cilent mods, server mods.

1 hour ago, Hornete said:

This is (probably) your problem.

When you host a world with caves, youre hosting a "dedicated" server. And the reason it says that is because your server crashed. If you can get me your server logs, I can probably find the mod causing the problem.
You can find your logs here

C:\Users\Your Username Here\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\Cluster_#

Replace # with the number of your world, Cluster 1 is World 1, Cluster 2 is World 2, and so on. You'll see a Master and Caves folder, go into them and you should see server_log.txt, pass them here and I can check them out.

i don't see a caves folder even though i enable caves

also. Instead of posting bugs in general discussion, you should post it in the bug tracker. But before you post anything in the bug tracker. make sure you have all mods disabled and see if it still happens and not just caused by a mod. because if it IS caused by a mod (or a combination of mods) then klei cant do anything about it

And remember, the Dev's are people too, not just a faceless company. saying "Fix it now!!" wont motivate anyone

Archived