Account Grant testing

JanH

We have our account merge and granting system in place, but we could use some additional testing for those that own Griftlands on the Epic Store right now. 

It's very important to make sure you are merging the proper accounts, so take it slow and make sure you are connecting the right accounts together. 

This process will allow players that own Griftlands on Epic to get the game on steam. You will not be able to play yet, but you will be able to play at 10am PST June 15th. 

If you run into any issues or require any additional information, reply to this post and we will do what we can to help out. 

Please follow the instructions on this page: https://support.klei.com/hc/en-us/articles/360044415552

Thanks!

I was able to do this pretty easily following the guide. I never got a 'successful account merge' screen as pictured, though. I had to log in twice on Steam for the merge, I assumed the second login would have been for Epic but it wasn't.

31 minutes ago, KaRdeGraM said:

Thank u so much! i just don't understand what meen phrase "but all in caps" i think caps like a Hat ahahah!

This means in all UPPERCASE letters. We'll make a change for clarification. Thanks for the feedback!

• Developer
2 minutes ago, Wumpus the 19th said:

I have had some trouble mostly due to me getting 2 emails and then epic games says that i need to wait 3 months with change to change my email.

You don't need to change your email address with epic games, only with Klei

Archived