pacovf    806

I  had some trouble to get it working, not sure if it's because I'm not that smart, or because it doesn't work if you launch the experimental version instead of the official one? Maybe something to specify in the OP.

zekebowl    0

I was able to get the accounts merged but no amount of opening Griftlands in the Epic store will get it to come out of "Unknown Status" in the Game Ownership page. I've waited a bit and launched the game a number of times in that time but it never comes out of Unknown status.How long should it take from having opened the game for the servers to know that I own a legitimate copy through the epic games store?

image.thumb.png.d2cf0786170d01919f901d630aa5638f.png

JoeW    30058
8 minutes ago, zekebowl said:

I was able to get the accounts merged but no amount of opening Griftlands in the Epic store will get it to come out of "Unknown Status" in the Game Ownership page. I've waited a bit and launched the game a number of times in that time but it never comes out of Unknown status.How long should it take from having opened the game for the servers to know that I own a legitimate copy through the epic games store?

Can you post your KU of that Klei Account please?

zekebowl    0
Just now, JoeW said:

Can you post your KU of that Klei Account please?

I am unsure what you mean by the acronym KU but my username is zekebowl. 

Windave    1

Hello I have a bug in which it won't let me merge steam and EPIC because of some email error, but I verified I have same email in Klei, Steam and EPIC

Halp pls

Thanks

1.PNG

MoartQ    3
41 minutes ago, zekebowl said:

I had the same issue. I fixed it by log in to Klei by Epic account but before merging Steam and Epic accounts

Edited by MoartQ

Volcynika    0

I followed the instructions to transfer to my Steam account, but right now my Steam status just says "Temporarily allowed" and I'm not sure what to do next? My Klei ID is KU_9oJuKfwa

Capture.PNG

JoeW    30058
20 minutes ago, MoartQ said:

How i can transfer save from epic to steam?

• Thanks 1

JoeW    30058
44 minutes ago, Volcynika said:

I followed the instructions to transfer to my Steam account, but right now my Steam status just says "Temporarily allowed" and I'm not sure what to do next? My Klei ID is KU_9oJuKfwa

Capture.PNG

Unfortunately I don't know exactly what that means specifically. But that status means that Steam tells us that it's temporarily allowed. We see this with our dev accounts because it's automatically allowed for us even though we didn't purchase it or claim a key. Possibly you are sharing the game with somebody that owns it? Family sharing maybe? 

nome    4936
2 hours ago, zekebowl said:

KU_wS811fqc here you go. 

That has your steamid linked to it, but no epic account yet. Did you complete the linking step?

1 hour ago, Windave said:

Hello I have a bug in which it won't let me merge steam and EPIC because of some email error, but I verified I have same email in Klei, Steam and EPIC

That error suggests that you used different emails for the two accounts. Note: we don't care about what email you gave steam or epic, just the ones you registered with Klei. So pick which email you want in the end and make both match it. Let me know if that doesn't sort it for you.

1 hour ago, Volcynika said:

Temporarily allowed means something gave you the game temporarily. It could be the demo version of griftlands or it could be steam friends&family sharing. We'll look into it, thanks for the bug report!

nome    4936
1 minute ago, Volcynika said:

Yeah through family sharing, it's available to play, that must be it.

You should be able to get your copy permanently even with the friends&family access. We'll check into this on our end and get it sorted, thanks for your patience!

LucidaLyr    0

Hello!

I also have the error that suggests that I used different emails; but in fact they are all the same for EPIC, Klei, and Steam. I tried updating the email under Klei but still get the same message. Thanks for your help!

• KU_GA2O3bBD: Please update your accounts to use the same e-mail address and start the process again.

• KU_agJgRpwJ: Please update your accounts to use the same e-mail address and start the process again.

krazyboi23    0

it keeps teling to me the same codes  Please update your accounts to use the same e-mail address and start the process again.
Please verify the e-mail address in both accounts and start the process again.
Please update your accounts to use the same e-mail address and start the process again.
all my accounts use the same email and i verifed it it even said i already have when i try to send the email again