Account Grant testing

JanH

• Developer

11 hours ago, nome said:

I have linked accounts and it shows up as Griftlands being owned on Epic.

5 hours ago, Chives said:

KU_9vQ0bN59

That KU doesn't seem to have been merged yet.

Correct Nome, sorry if I was not clear. The error I am getting is on the screen where I would be able to merge the accounts if it was displaying normally. I attached some screen shots this time.

klei2.thumb.png.fde2aa767fd19c6eb2ccb62c7116085c.pngklei1.thumb.png.f2b6a0333bd4e21b5c43275c91e9117b.png

Oh my goodness. Nome, sorry for wasting your time. I don't know why it was displaying that way, but I actually tried clicking the merge accounts button and it worked immediately. I have Griftlands on steam now.

I guess I never tried actually clicking the button. Incredible. Either way, I really appreciate your taking the time to reply and help me out! The display error I guess was only a display error after all.

• Developer
1 minute ago, Chives said:

Oh my goodness. Nome, sorry for wasting your time. I don't know why it was displaying that way, but I actually tried clicking the merge accounts button and it worked immediately. I have Griftlands on steam now.

I guess I never tried actually clicking the button. Incredible. Either way, I really appreciate your taking the time to reply and help me out! The display error I guess was only a display error after all.

You didn't waste my time, display errors are still errors. They all need to be fixed. :) 

When you took that screenshot, were you already on the page and just reloaded, or did you go through the whole signup procedure a second time? If the latter then it's a weirder bug.

• Developer
35 minutes ago, MaestroDaVinci said:

So does that mean that my merge of accounts will compromise my future copy on the epic store or will be reset just after Epic grants you the API.

Go ahead and merge accounts. Once the API to give people copies on epic works we'll add that functionality to the accounts page.

• Developer
11 hours ago, Competentleaf2 said:

Hi I've gotten up to the last step in linking accounts together and I'm getting this error message. Just wondering if someone can help me :)

I'm afraid you've already merged your steam account with an epic account, and now you're trying to merge that account with yet another epic account. This might mean you picked the wrong epic account the first time. :( 

If you need more details on exactly which accounts are involved please contact support.

I'm wondering if there's any chance we could get account grant activated also for ONI. I got the game on Epic a year ago but late last year it disappeared from the store for no apparent reason. I didn't mind since we're getting updates, but there's a DLC coming that I'd like to get... however, asking me to pay $25 for a new copy of the game in order to be able to purchase the DLC on top of that seems like a very tall (and unfair) order :(

Shoot, sorry @Tizzysawr that sucks! This section of the forums is dedicated to Griftlands so there's probably not an answer on that here - the devs are all rad and very helpful of course, but different games have different teams working on them. That's probably something you could ask over in the ONI forums though! https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/forum/119-oxygen-not-included-general-discussion/

• Developer
1 hour ago, Elteser said:

I have a problem with granting Griftlands on Steam

Is your steam level high enough? Steam doesn't let us give games to accounts that haven't spent at least $5 on steam. 

I have Steam level 4, spent some money on it, but mostly through the keys, could it be an issue?

/edit I got my Griftlands copy on Steam today. I bought a 1$ game just to check if it does change anything, and it seems buying every game through the key was an issue.

Archived