[Game Update] - 407516

• Developer

Bug Fixes:

• Abigail will no longer stop following Wendy after being hit by an Ice Staff.
  • Fixed a crash when trying to catch Wobster but it lands back in the ocean.
  • Fixed a bug where the Toadstool would target non-player characters to attach a Spore Bomb to.
  • Added some Malbatross and Crab King loot to Klaus’ Loot Stash
  • Crab King Claws can be frozen
  • Crab King should cancel all spells when frozen and hit it the same frame.
  • Removed some spam from the log when fighting the Crab King

View full update

• Like 20
  • Thanks 15

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

Added some Malbatross and Crab King loot to Klaus’ Loot Stash

Klaus can now additionally drop Trident Blueprint and the Malbatross Bill (instead of Thick Fur, Royal Jelly, Goose Feather, etc.).

Btw. is it intended that the Malbatross Bill can burn?

• Sad 2

So, it seems the malbatross beak was added to the smaller boss pool, and the blueprint was added to the blueprint pool. Overall, good additions!

Also, since you guys are bug reporting, I might as well plug my Regrowth bug that I reported awhile back and wasn’t fixed. It would be nice to see the feedback on it, since I do have issues with it!

22 minutes ago, Jason said:

Bug Fixes:

• Added some Malbatross and Crab King loot to Klaus’ Loot Stash

Goodness I was not expecting devs will reflect my opinion this fast..  Thanks!! :sure:

Edited by HeatAndRun
  • Like 1

My boat moves painfully slow.. I’ve seen mods where people put multiple sails on their boat to make it go faster, that would be GREAT if when raising and lowering sails raised ALL of them at ONCE.

Im playing Alone and so I have not attempted to build more than one sail because heaving one and dropping anchor while steering is complicated enough.

Spoiler

I have discovered that finding message in bottle reveals the locations of the Pearl Lady’s Island though... but now I have to figure out how to GET There. :D 

I do LOVE the new sail skin though Thanks Klei.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

My boat moves painfully slow.. I’ve seen mods where people put multiple sails on their boat to make it go faster, that would be GREAT if when raising and lowering sails raised ALL of them at ONCE.

Im playing Alone and so I have not attempted to build more than one sail because heaving one and dropping anchor while steering is complicated enough.

Reveal hidden contents

I have discovered that finding message in bottle reveals the locations of the Pearl Lady’s Island though... but now I have to figure out how to GET There. :D 

I do LOVE the new sail skin though Thanks Klei.

Well, I solo boat as well, and both of us play Wendy. As Wendy, you already have to not worry about cookie cutters and the squids, which makes fishing and boating altogether less annoying. Just keep an eye on the direction you're going and you should be fine in terms of not ramming into things. When you see you're about to ram into a stack:

1. Drop the anchor

2. Heave and Ho all of your sails.

Yeah that's basically it. If you're in salt formations, just lift the anchor and move around with an oar.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Spaartan said:

Well, I solo boat as well, and both of us play Wendy. As Wendy, you already have to not worry about cookie cutters and the squids, which makes fishing and boating altogether less annoying. Just keep an eye on the direction you're going and you should be fine in terms of not ramming into things. When you see you're about to ram into a stack:

1. Drop the anchor

2. Heave and Ho all of your sails.

Yeah that's basically it. If you're in salt formations, just lift the anchor and move around with an oar.

One teensy little problem with that- I’m not playing as Wendy right now.. I’m currently playing Willow lol but yeah.

4 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

One teensy little problem with that- I’m not playing as Wendy right now.. I’m currently playing Willow lol but yeah.

Ah, then only go to salt formations when you're ready, skittersquids are pretty easy to fight, just avoid the ink and kite.