NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Crystalline Honeydome)

twitchitem_beebox_crystal.png

Hey Everybody. 

Today we have added the Crystalline Honeydome to the Crystalline collection available on Twitch.tv!

Crystalline Honeydome Icon (30 Minutes)

profileflair_beebox_crystal.png

Crystalline Honeydome Portrait (2 Hours)

playerportrait_bg_beeboxcrystal.png

Crystalline Honeydome (6 Hours)

beebox_crystal.png

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, check out the spoiler below:

Spoiler

All DST players can now associate their Twitch.tv account to their Klei Account to begin receiving cool exclusive items by watching Don't Starve Together on Twitch.tv

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com and link your Twitch account. 

image.png

To participate, streamers must also link their account. 

Streams with Drops enabled will show the following message:

dropsenabled.png
Our intention with item drops on Twitch.tv is to reward active and engaged streamers by encouraging players to come check them out and rewarding those players for supporting those streamers.

Please note that AFK streams or streams that are otherwise deemed abusive or harmful to the community will be removed. If you are watching an AFK stream, be aware that the drops may get shutoff and your time may not count. 

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

19 minutes ago, darkshadow16 said:

so did you guys forgot about the 'rewards' section because there are no updates coming for a long while and i really want to use the points i've collected via connecting my account (at least can you guys just activate the 'spools' trade ?)

yeah I know i want that big pile of spool

33 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

@JoeW

Are these claimable now on Xbox One as well? Or Will I need to wait until She Sells Sea Shells goes live on my Console before I can get the drops?

Thanks in advance for your reply! :)  

You can do the watch time now ! When we'll receive the update, you'll get all the skin at once if you completed the watch time. 

It did that with previous twitch drops on console, when the update wasnt up on there yet :)

5 hours ago, Drakholm said:

Is it possible to get last weeks gifts at any point in the future?  or are we just out of luck?  I only had enough time to watch for the first two.  :(

I’m in the same boat. Actually managed to get the Salt Box last week but missed out on this one even though there was more time. Didn’t think there was gonna be an update so soon. Was actually planning to finish watching the remaining Twitch hours today or tomorrow. :( Hopefully they do a rerun on this.

Have some trouble with get twitch drops

In the Klei account it is written that the tweak is successfully connected ... In Twich in the connection section there is also an inscription about Klei Entertainment. But under the stream I’m asked to connect an account to get drops

I too am hoping for another shot at the Salt Shaker. I noticed the Salt Shaker and watched a stream for a bit but foolishly decided I'd come back the following day to finish, not realizing it was only available for one week and that was the final day. So, I'm a little salty about it. (All puns are fully intentional!) :p

I'd say our best bet is eventually when the Klei Rewards program is updated that we'll have an opportunity to purchase the Salt Shaker skin with points like the other streamable skins. However, since that one was exclusive to a 'holiday' it may also lost to us poor unfortunate souls forever. That is unless they decide to give us another chance a year from now next April. I'm still holding out hope because I think it's actually one of the more unique and awesome Loyalty skins they've come up with.

15 minutes ago, TheJinx said:

Hi, I'm dumb. What stream are we supposed to watch? I linked my account on twitch, but the KleiEntertainment channel says it hasn't been active since 2 months ago?

Any stream about DS/T does it, just need to be live and the streamer having drops enabled.

Klei's weekly streams would work as well, but they temprorarily stopped them because all (or most) of the devs are working from home.

Archived