NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Crystalline Honeydome)

Is anyone else having trouble getting drops? I received the first one just fine, and was watching for about 4 hours before realizing the second wasn't dropping. I had to re-link my account to get it, but now I can't get the third. I had to watch an extra 2 for the second to drop after re-linking, and I really don't want to have to do the same for the third. I watched and was notified I got the third drop from twitch but when I entered the game it never came. I have re-logged into the game a few times and looked through my belongings, but still nothing. Has this happened to anyone else and could I maybe get help to fix this?

Signed in to the Klei website from the game.

Successfully linked my Twich account.

Received a Drop after 30 min of watching the stream.

There is  no reward displayed in the after entering in the game menu. Hosted a game - still no rewards. Please advise.

I have the same problem as some other people on this forum and that is I watched and dropped all three items and non of them show in my in game inventory. I tried restarting the game multiple times and still nothing. I even tried disconnecting and reconnecting Klei account from twitch and still nothing. Does somebody know what can I do if there even is anything i can do?

Hi there BeeboxD!,

I am facing the same issue and have no idea how to receive it under my PS4 game.
My Playstation account is successfully linked and I've been also trying to disconnect and connect again with no success.

Does anyone have solution for PSN accounts? Maybe it is not yet available under PS4 games and we need to wait for update or something?

4 hours ago, decym92 said:

Hi there BeeboxD!,

I am facing the same issue and have no idea how to receive it under my PS4 game.
My Playstation account is successfully linked and I've been also trying to disconnect and connect again with no success.

Does anyone have solution for PSN accounts? Maybe it is not yet available under PS4 games and we need to wait for update or something?

well the problem isn't only on consoles, I use steam on pc so idk what is the problem

I have a problem: Even though I remember linking my twitch, klei and steam accounts before watching a Don't Starve Together stream 6-8 hours straight, I was shocked to see that my klei account wasn't connected to my twitch account. Here's the weird thing though, my twitch account on the other hand was connected to my klei account and I have 3 drops of DST on my twitch account. Now I've made sure that everything was connected on both sides and I still haven't got the 3 promised Crystalline Honeydome items. I'm guessing that It doesn't work if you connect your accounts after you watch and drop items. So can you guys help me from your end or do I just have to create another twitch account and try again?

Archived