NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Crystalline Honeydome)

Where is my drop in the game? You guys will change the drops and nothing comes again, the same problem in the next solve this right now please.
So many players with that issue and any answer of the administrators, yeah we link that accounts correctly, do the same thing several times like the guide said and nothing happens, we don't receive anything.

Screenshot_3.png.2a2bf0167501b1d3e93e97926fd38fb1.png

29 minutes ago, LucasFisher said:

what streams soecifically do i have to watch, offical klei streams, live or not live, or just a stream for six hours.

Any live stream that reads as drops enabled. You don’t have to watch for 6 hours all in one setting, you can do 30 minutes per day and still get them.. I just personally prefer the 6 hours so I can get that out of the way fast and go back to more important things, like actually playing the game or talking to all the nice and wonderful peeps here on these forums.

(Meh most of you are nice to me anyway.. I just ignore the ones who aren’t so nice lol.)

Anyways hope this information helps you! Please have a good day :) 

I'm not getting any drops. My Twitch notifications say I have 3 drops but nothing appears in-game. I have tried to relink my account several times but it doesn't work. Help please?

image.png.92b944c0710eb4b962d5cc8f758994b8.png

So this isn't related to issues with twitch drops, since I'll start watching streams this week, my question is how long do streams last and how long do the drops stay around? Kinda afraid that maybe I'll start too late and not be able to get the Crystalline Honeydome...

5 hours ago, TheKPF said:

I'm having the very same problem as the rest of the people here, the drops appear in my twitch account but doesn't show in my game

The three drops just appeared to me, did it show up to anyone else?

(Thanks in advance if this is the administrators or developers' doing)

• Developer
7 hours ago, JoeW said:

We're looking into issues related to the Twitch drops. When I get more information I will share here. 

Hey all, we've fixed the issue that was causing some users to not receive the Twitch items. We've also retroactively applied the missing items and Twitch viewing time to the affected accounts.

Everything should be back to normal now, thanks for your patience!

3 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Olá, corrigimos o problema que fazia com que alguns usuários não recebessem os itens do Twitch. Também aplicamos retroativamente os itens ausentes e o tempo de visualização do Twitch nas contas afetadas.

Tudo deve voltar ao normal agora, obrigado por sua paciência!

Thanks

Am I the only one who can't get the drop?
I connected to Steam and Twitch, but I still can't get the drop.... 
I got 4 notifications, but they don't come in when I turn on the game.I received it not too long ago, but when I went into the game, the gift didn't come in...
I can't translate well because I am Korean.I'm also using an eagle as a translator. I don't know...
Is there any way? :(

On 4/28/2020 at 9:12 PM, Zillvr said:

Hello @_Harshue, welcome to the forums.The devs above have said everything should be ok now. If you are still experiencing issues. Have you tried relogged into your steam account yet?

Oh, I asked someone I knew yesterday and they told me, so it worked out well:3
That was a good drop.
The four droves that I've received so far have been blown away
But I'm satisfied that it's connected well :)

Archived