[Game Update] - 401750

• Developer
  • Abigail is now returned, instead of dying, when attacked by Wendy.
  • Improved the Pipspook’s pathfinding in the caves.
  • Toadstool’s spore cloud will no longer rapidly spoil items inside a closed Fridge. This was already the case for Chests and was intended to be the same for Fridges.
  • Fixed assorted Wortox skins texture bugs.

View full update

• Like 31
  • Thanks 16

YAY Thanks Man you guys are really on top of these fixes! :) (that was really fast too.. like Wow.)

Im going to guess these fixes won’t hit consoles until the next big game update though right? It’s okay I can wait, I’m just super thrilled that it’s fixed. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

YAY Thanks Man you guys are really on top of these fixes! :) (that was really fast too.. like Wow.)

Im going to guess these fixes won’t hit consoles until the next big game update though right? It’s okay I can wait, I’m just super thrilled that it’s fixed. 

I got one of the big fixes a couple hours ago on my ps4. Abby is SO much better now. It's hard enough playing on console but this has made it much easier.

pipspooks mess with building stuctures like campfires at night. you can't build around a pipspook. other followers like abby and all the pets don't mess with building structures. pipspook should be more like abby and the pets?

Edited by Bird Up
  • Thanks 1