[Game Update] - 171

Don't Starve Together Patch 1.71 - 1/23/2020 (PlayStation 4)

• Start of Year of the Carrat.
  • End of Winter's Feast.
  • Toast emote now works while riding a Beefalo.
  • Fixed changing the "Distortion" setting during gameplay.
  • Fixed a possible crash when boats sink with an anchor.
  • Fixed a crash when the Gingerbread Varg does its icing attack.
  • Fixed a crash when disconnecting while wearing the Bone Helm.
  • Fixed Gingerbread Houses going invisible and having different art on clients.
  • Fixed the amount of gold the Pig King gives for Freshwater Fish.
  • Having the required materials for the Masonry Oven or Winter's Feast Table no longer makes the structures crafting tab indicate that something can be prototyped (it was showing the lightbulb icon).
  • Fixed a bug where using a fish on the Pocket Scale would not reduce the scale's durability, while using the Pocket Scale on a fish would.
  • Increased art resolution for the Loyal Merm Guard when the King of the Merms is not present.
  • Increased art resolution for Wade, Ignatius, Dmitri, and Sawyer.

Check out the Year of the Carrat post for more details.

View full update

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, Frontente said:

I think something went wrong with the battle spear (wigfrids) skins. My already crafted battle spears turned into the nordic ones. It's the same in the crafting menu.

Free Reskin. YOU'RE WELCOME.

Kidding, that sounds problematic. I wonder if it only affects players who unlock the skin. 

• Haha 2

• Developer
11 minutes ago, Frontente said:

I think something went wrong with the battle spear (wigfrids) skins. My already crafted battle spears turned into the nordic ones. It's the same in the crafting menu.

Thanks. Looks like some files got mixed up. That fix is on the way.

• Thanks 6

Upon starting the game, I was greeted by an error message about in game items. Now some of my skins are gone, which I received through the Winter Chests. 

As far as I was aware, the plan was to take back the Merrymaker skins upon arrival of the last Update. So I’m not complaining about those. I had some duplicates like WX and Wig’s Headskin as well as some other belongings. Did that happen to anyone else?

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, CTD_Wolfinator said:

Upon starting the game, I was greeted by an error message about in game items. Now some of my skins are gone, which I received through the Winter Chests. 

As far as I was aware, the plan was to take back the Merrymaker skins upon arrival of the last Update. So I’m not complaining about those. I had some duplicates like WX and Wig’s Headskin as well as some other belongings. Did that happen to anyone else?

Do you know roughly what that error said?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Do you know roughly what that error said?

Unfortunately I didn’t grab a Screenshot of the error message so I can only paraphrase. 

It said that there was an error regarding the loading of in game items and then it gave me the option to reload or cancel

• Like 1