DST Fire Farm kill Beequeen

When I first saw this I giggled thinking Klei drew something showing their game's "uncompromising" survival nature, but then when I realized this was drawn by somebody else I am in pure awe how somebody was able to 100% draw in the same exact style, simply amazing!! Bravo react_joy_small.png.8e2cb9aaf94829e07394208176d198e9.png!!

People complained about walls and bee pathing, and Klei changed it.  I'm really disappointed - people who whine about wall pathing to beat bee queen, and yet we have this even more automated method, not to mention Winona's catapults and Wicker's tentacles...  These games are made for you to find out what is most exploitable.  Reductio ad absurdum, if we remove all ways of playing a game that were not "intended" we might as well play a game where we just press f and that's the game.

Leave my exploits alone!
brittnee.jpg

11 hours ago, Warbucks said:

thinking Klei drew something showing their game's "uncompromising" survival nature

Even Dark Souls has exploits, cheese and glitches.

It's one thing asking for an official hard mode or whatever, it's another picking on exploits to try to make that point, when those can be found in pretty much any game ever that has complex enough mechanics.

For those who don't know, Dark Souls is a game notorious for its intense difficulty. It was made to be frustratingly hard.

Archived