We should have a character that gains sanity from being hurt

23 minutes ago, DavePlaysDST said:

i yearn for true gender equality

all jokes aside i haven’t seen season 2

Ore wa shin no danjo byōdō o negau mono. Tsugō no ī toki dake on'na no kenryō-shi joshi. Tsugō no warui toki otoko kuse ni tokai cha yakara wa yurusenai ningen da.

Season 2's definitely worth a watch; plus, there's a movie coming out, so all the more reason to catch up.

27 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

What do you mean by darkness? The game already has a Lights out setting to play, if that's what you mean.

No, not darkness. I'm talking about Darkness. 

8 minutes ago, Rinkusan said:

Ore wa shin no danjo byōdō o negau mono. Tsugō no ī toki dake on'na no kenryō-shi joshi. Tsugō no warui toki otoko kuse ni tokai cha yakara wa yurusenai ningen da.

Season 2's definitely worth a watch; plus, there's a movie coming out, so all the more reason to catch up.

No, not darkness. I'm talking about Darkness. 

Lol, this off topic fast xD

29 minutes ago, HorseyTheYes said:

Because

Yes

Actually...

It's scientifically proven that you can't get sanity by getting hit in the constant due to the abundant amount of an unknown material produced by the Costant's local wild life that hurts humans' internal organs causing violent internal bleeding.

Here's my source:

https://fossils-archeology.fandom.com/wiki/Citipati

5 minutes ago, Lammarr said:

Actually...

Is scientifically proven that you can't get sanity by getting hit in the constant due to the abundant amount of an unknown material produced by the Costant's local wild life that hurts humans' internal organs causing violent internal bleeding.

Here's my source:

https://fossils-archeology.fandom.com/wiki/Citipati

That's

A minecraft mod xD

Archived