[Game Update] - 165

Don't Starve Together Patch 1.65 - 10/25/2019 (PlayStation 4)

- Fixed new Hallowed clothing not matching the survivor filter.
- Fixed various crashes with the Merm King.
- Fixed various crashes with the Royal Tapestry.
- Fixed various crashes with Merm Guards.
- Fixed some of Wurt’s grammar.
- Fixed ground symbol for the Rusted Scythe.
- Fixed stall in the Ravin' Wrapper Raiders minigame.
- Fixed Reset button spam crash in the Ravin' Wrapper Raiders minigame.
- Fixed missing symbols in Wurt’s idle animation.
- Fixed missing inspecting Wurt strings.
- Fixed controller focus issues in the Shop.
- Fixed Curio Collector’s voice from playing infinitely.
- Fixed cutoff issues with Wurt’s head when wearing hats.
- Fixed Merms not attacking players who invade their territory
- Merm king dialog should now show up on the client
- Fixed miscellaneous crashes when the Royal Carpet was destroyed
- Saladmander no longer ignites objects that require fuel to burn.

View full update

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@JanH thanks for the update ,but there are still two things that have to be fixed that only are on console(I don’t know if that update fixed it but it’s not in the update log so I don’t think so). The Royal Tapestry tends to get targeted when you try to offer stuff and you can’t give anything to the merm King /the merm sitting there, you can’t target them to easily be able to feed them ,but some players don’t know this works. Wurts pet fish perk is very glitchy and you can get it to work and constantly give you a sanity boost while it’s just in your inventory but not the intended way. This perk just doesn’t work on console and needs to be rethought or at least give the sanity boost on console always when a fish is in the inventory.

Edited by NoscopeFelix
  • Like 1

• Developer
1 hour ago, Wanma said:

I am still unable to purchase wurt any idea when the people in the eu would be able too?

We're bugging Sony about it on a daily basis but we haven't heard anything from their PSN store team about why it's still not available.

I played all weekend, got 8 weekly gifts, and 8 were common skins, hard to believe,I play on PS4 for years and I only have this time of the event to try to get lucky to get some halloween skin, we no have a market like steam has, it's very complicated.

Not even the daily gifts were anything related to Halloween, nor did my world receive any toys around the world as it happens every year, I waited for this event all year long klei :wilson_cry:

• Sad 2

• Developer

We heard back from Sony a little while ago and they say that Wurt and the Hallowed nights bundle should now be purchasable in EU regions. Can anyone confirm this?

9 hours ago, NoscopeFelix said:

Wurts pet fish perk is very glitchy and you can get it to work and constantly give you a sanity boost while it’s just in your inventory but not the intended way. This perk just doesn’t work on console and needs to be rethought or at least give the sanity boost on console always when a fish is in the inventory.

Wurt should get a sanity boost just by having a fish in her inventory, similar to how other characters get a sanity boost from wearing a flower garland. What do you mean by "is very glitchy", and "not the intended way". Are you seeing some other behaviour with it?

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Marco BR said:

I played all weekend, got 8 weekly gifts, and 8 were common skins, hard to believe,I play on PS4 for years and I only have this time of the event to try to get lucky to get some halloween skin, we no have a market like steam has, it's very complicated.

Not even the daily gifts were anything related to Halloween, nor did my world receive any toys around the world as it happens every year, I waited for this event all year long klei :wilson_cry:

This is me week after week, month after month, year after year. Until the Inn Trader takes all of my items away for a suspension shirt and it starts all over again. 

Last year my world, which is in Winters Feast, received all the Halloween trinkets. This year nothing. I was hoping to be able to craft the mad science machine in my winters feast world this year too. Maybe active events could override events picked previously? I wish this was a thing. 

Edited by Dynamix_Roxx
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Dynamix_Roxx said:

This is me week after week, month after month, year after year. Until the Inn Trader takes all of my items away for a suspension shirt and it starts all over again. 

Last year my world, which is in Winters Feast, received all the Halloween trinkets. This year nothing. I was hoping to be able to craft the mad science machine in my winters feast world this year too. Maybe active events could override events picked previously? I wish this was a thing. 

I think you have to set your events setting to default to get all the events as they come up through out the year. 

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

I think you have to set your events setting to default to get all the events as they come up through out the year. 

You do unfortunately. I wish I had realized this in like 2016 when I started my world. Back then I was excited to have presents from all of my Christmas trees! Now that is nerfed. :( I’m starting a new world now because of this. 

Edited by Dynamix_Roxx
  • Sad 3

43 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Eu acho que você precisa definir a configuração de seus eventos como padrão para obter todos os eventos à medida que surgem ao longo do ano. 

Mine is set as default and has not received any toys...

1 hour ago, Dynamix_Roxx said:

Sou eu semana após semana, mês após mês, ano após ano. Até o Inn Trader levar todos os meus itens para uma camisa de suspensão e começar tudo de novo. 

No ano passado, meu mundo, que está na Winters Feast, recebeu todas as bugigangas de Halloween. Este ano nada. Eu esperava poder criar a máquina de ciência louca no meu mundo de festas de inverno também este ano. Talvez os eventos ativos possam substituir os eventos escolhidos anteriormente? Eu gostaria que isso fosse uma coisa. 

That's exactly, we can't have old skins, our only opportunity is at events, and that's what they give us, I kept skins all year long to be able to trade, and just got a deerclops costume 

Why can't we spin old skins?  Don't you think it's fair enough for those who don't have the opportunity to buy?

Edited by Marco BR
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CharlesB said:

Wurt should get a sanity boost just by having a fish in her inventory, similar to how other characters get a sanity boost from wearing a flower garland. What do you mean by "is very glitchy", and "not the intended way". Are you seeing some other behaviour with it?

When I collect a fish sometimes I don’t get the sanity effect. What I have to do Is press R2 press X on the fish (so the sanity boost actives) and press R2 again to be able to move and benefit from having the fish. Sometimes it does work on it’s own though.

• Like 1

• Developer
11 minutes ago, NoscopeFelix said:

When I collect a fish sometimes I don’t get the sanity effect. What I have to do Is press R2 press X on the fish (so the sanity boost actives) and press R2 again to be able to move and benefit from having the fish. Sometimes it does work on it’s own though.

Ah, i see. We'll look into that for sure.

• Thanks 4

2 hours ago, CharlesB said:

We heard back from Sony a little while ago and they say that Wurt and the Hallowed nights bundle should now be purchasable in EU regions. Can anyone confirm this?

I can confirm that this is incorrect. No Wurt here.

Edited by NoscopeFelix

• Developer
34 minutes ago, NoscopeFelix said:

Those still don’t work.

Wurt + Hats was improved though a few still have specific issues, especially helms, because of the design.

The merm fix may not have made it into the last PS4 build, but it will be in the next one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, CharlesB said:

Wurt + Hats was improved though a few still have specific issues, especially helms, because of the design.

The merm fix may not have made it into the last PS4 build, but it will be in the next one.

Ah alright then. I thought this included all hats. I tested this on the beequeen hat.

Edited by NoscopeFelix

I can relate to this.. I have been only getting common skins since the beginning of the event too.. 

I play with my girlfriend, and she, on the other hand, only got super rare stuffs ( 1 head skin + 2 item skins + super cool clothes) 

Kinda jealous right now ! 

• Sad 2

11 hours ago, Marco BR said:

That's what I was talking about, this is the tenth common skin I've gained since the release of Halloween, this can't be normal. :wilson_dead:

-Snip-

Same issue for me....
This is, actually, my 1st time playing during the Hollowed Nights event, and I was stoked to hear that they were increasing the rarity of the drops....and sadly....I haven't had reason to stay excited anymore. Same ol' drops.....brown pants....unprotective gloves....blah blah blah

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, CharlesB said:

Just checked, not yet.

*** Sorry I couldn't edit my last post!

@CharlesB @Wade @JanH

1.thumb.jpg.da665f078ffbbc47a97a6654de101401.jpg

Wurt is now available thanks to you guys! but they didn't fix the old bundles! I couldn't find them anywhere. I'll try now to purchase the new bundles and see if they too will disappear after I buy them.

-

1.thumb.jpg.4d52c140df4aebf8e91ce73cf6bac5ab.jpg

They remained.

Edited by Mj-
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Mj- said:

Wurt is now available thanks to you guys! but they didn't fix the old bundles! I couldn't find them anywhere. I'll try now to purchase the new bundles and see if they too will disappear after I buy them

Still not available for me I'm afraid! (Australia)

UPDATE: They are now. :)

Edited by keats95
  • Like 3