NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Bone-Chilling Firepit)

• Developer
7 minutes ago, RollingNanami said:

Wait, is this an Endothermic firepit or a regular one with a unique fire color? Because if it's the latter i'd listen to a thousand hours of the Phonograph of Insanity for it because wowza that's one awesome skin. I wonder if making the fire a different color entirely like say, purple?? is actually possible with a skin considering some skins have unique particle effects. :wilson_incredulous:

It's an endothermic firepit skin. This one uses the standard fire color though.

50 minutes ago, RollingNanami said:

Wait, is this an Endothermic firepit or a regular one with a unique fire color? Because if it's the latter i'd listen to a thousand hours of the Phonograph of Insanity for it because wowza that's one awesome skin. I wonder if making the fire a different color entirely like say, purple?? is actually possible with a skin considering some skins have unique particle effects. :wilson_incredulous:

I would actually commit war crimes and eat my own shoe if they made something like this.

6 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Hey guys is there any possible way you can do the Fire color bright lime green? Similar to how most movies portray spooky witch craft fires.

or baby blue, blue works too.. green would be far more awesome though!

Would be rad to have a firepit that changes color depending on what you throw into it.

Hello, i could use a bit of help.

I logged in today in klei rewards and, although I did not participated (yet) in this twitch drops, I get a message saying i already received them. I checked ingame items, and even in a world, and i do not own them, as expected.

Is this some kind of bug? WIll i receive them if I watch the (AMAZING) streamers of Dont Starve Together playing?

pic of the "succesfully claimed" message:

twitchdrops.png.b9e21f91e66ebbccc1d3084d9c3394b3.png

If this belongs in other place, I am sorry. Just tell me where and i will post it there ^^

Thanks! I hope I can get that sweet cool fire!

EDIT2: Fixed ♥

I'm not sure where to post it but I have a problem. My Twitch account says that it's connected to Klei but it's not and I cant get the rewards.

image.thumb.png.82cb68a628a97dc0990d216156f66257.png

image.png.d9002fbdc13a44431d53b39cf6052a64.png

It's always says "Apparently you have already connected your game ID with another Twitch account. Open a new session in your web browser (using “Incognito” or “Private” mode, for example) and log in with the secondary Twitch account, visit the “Settings” page, then “Connections”, then disconnect the “Klei Entertainment” application. Finally, return to this page and try to connect your Twitch account again."

I tried to reconnect it several times and waited, tried to connect it to the different account but nothing helps.

It's started only after this update. I got every previous rewards just fine.

Hey, this is going to be a bit offtopic (I know Klei can't really help me with twitch). But I need to ask if anybody else here had the same problem.

I tried to login my twitch acc, It wants me to reset my password, OK no problem so far, I do what I need and .... the password reset email is never send to me... So...

Twich has forced me to reset my password but won't send me the email to reset my password... I can't login until I reset my password .... It's been 2 days now waiting for that email.

EDIT:Is there a work around? or can I get the reward from other streaming platform... As twitch has been getting worse and worse...

Watched for 11 hours now a streamer, who has his twitch account linked to his klei account and i don't get the Bone Chilling Firepit. The Portrait and Icon i received hitchless.

Edit: Nevermind. Got it now. My bad. I forgot, that i was watching the steamer for other drops before, and therefore the !watchtime command didn't counted from 0 when this event started :oops:

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

Noob question.. but what good is a Firepit that doesn’t cook anything? lol.

I mean I KNOW one type of Fire keeps you warm while the other keeps you cool... but shouldn’t it atleast IDK Reverse food spoilage or something?

They're insanely useful for Summer.

It's just something you've got to work around.
Use a normal fire to cook things while using the endo to keep you cool.

Can someone help me?

i have trouble getting twitch drop too... here is my klei id

KLEI USER ID
KU_yMEOEHw_

PLAYER ID
i tried to disconnect the steam link in twitch then connect again, then watch the stream.. but the website said that the item is claimed... (but i didnt get it at all)

• Developer
7 minutes ago, Bluecat41p said:

Um klei, what should I do if I stayed within ten minutes of having the last reward and the streamer I was watching, just live? Do I have to watch another 6 hours a stream or ....?nevermind.

Don't worry, your watch time is saved, you'll just have to watch the remaining minutes to get the reward.

hey Klei, i'm having the same problem as 1 player before. i watched the stream and got no notification at all, but when i go to check in my klei account it shows that i received the rewards which i didn't. 

Can you help me fix this error please? thank you <3

1.png

2.png

On 26/10/2019 at 8:05 AM, siropedemoco said:

Hello, i could use a bit of help.

I logged in today in klei rewards and, although I did not participated (yet) in this twitch drops, I get a message saying i already received them. I checked ingame items, and even in a world, and i do not own them, as expected.

Is this some kind of bug? WIll i receive them if I watch the (AMAZING) streamers of Dont Starve Together playing?

pic of the "succesfully claimed" message:

twitchdrops.png.b9e21f91e66ebbccc1d3084d9c3394b3.png

If this belongs in other place, I am sorry. Just tell me where and i will post it there ^^

Thanks! I hope I can get that sweet cool fire!

EDIT2: Fixed ♥

Sorry, but how did you fix it? I have the same problem and I really want that skin :C

I am pretty sure that my Steam account is linked to my Twitch account. I have received the rewards of klei's tasks correctly, but I have seen a streamer for 8 hours with a verified account and I have not received a single drop in a single month. I do not know the problem, please help, I love these masks so much and I have not received the rewards of the last months.

Guys, i had the same problem and now it has been resolved

I tried to unlink all(steam acount, facebook )in my twitch and then unlink my account in klei. After that i re-link all of the accounts and start watching stream again.

At last the problem resolved and i got the skin :)

2 hours ago, mind_guardian said:

Guys, i had the same problem and now it has been resolved

I tried to unlink all(steam acount, facebook )in my twitch and then unlink my account in klei. After that i re-link all of the accounts and start watching stream again.

At last the problem resolved and i got the skin :)

Just done this twice and still not solved :(

Archived