NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Bone-Chilling Firepit)

AHA!! exactly the topic ii was looking for. 

im kinda sad and angry at the same time, i  cant get my drops it says i already claimed them but yet i have POOF dust nothing is actually given to me this is the 3 time its done this and i dont know how to fix it. its honest angering.

im just wondering if anyone could shed light, i followed the instruction i check my time and watch time i had over 500 minutes watch when you only need 360 minutes and nothing, no notification no items no rewards. linked my twitch to my steam made sure of that. nothing still nothing. so,, anybody willing to help it is greatly appreciated.image.png.e001d6257992d0640aa31d2ea75a071f.png

I hate Twitch for multiple reasons... created an account long time ago for something and never really use it, but I love You guys, bought and played Don't Starve long time ago, now playing DST, my brother playing Oxygen not included... and to support You, I would love to buy all the characters and skins, but I'm in very difficult life and financial situation, so I can't... but if I can support Ya trough watching You there (and get some cool-looking skin on top of that <3), I will <3

On 25.10.2019 at 3:22 AM, PeterA said:

Not yet, but possibly a different way in the future (such as the quests/reward points on the klei accounts page), or we may do a repeated run on that set.

I really hope theres a rerun of that, many people aren't home during the "halloween season" (at least in Europe) and haven't had a chance to get it.

On 05/11/2019 at 7:50 PM, 7Meias said:

I'm having the same problem as others up there- watched the streams and on my rewards page the popup says "successfully claimed" yet i have none on my game :'(

Just got them!! Thank you Klei <3

On 12/5/2019 at 7:46 AM, justborisxd said:

Sry iam new at this can someone tell me i have to watch random guy streaming dst together or from Kleientertaiment ? 

I also want to know if we can get it from watching Klei Entertainment or just a random streamer. How do we know if their account is linked?

On 12/5/2019 at 7:46 AM, justborisxd said:

Sry iam new at this can someone tell me i have to watch random guy streaming dst together or from Kleientertaiment ? 

You have to watch any stream from anyone who has a icon stating Item drops are available, HOWEVER- 

you can only get the rewards if you also have item drops enabled, you can earn the rewards in one of two ways: You can either watch someone else stream the game for 6 hours, or you can stream the game and have someone else (who also has drops enabled) watch you play for 6 hours.

it is a really complicated and annoying Process to be honest- but I have managed to find a work-around for it, I simply find a streamer who has twitch drops enabled on my mobile phone and then I mute my phone and flip it upside down only checking in every so often to see if the streamer is still streaming. This method actually works- And it doesn’t spoil any part of the game I have yet to enjoy for myself- but it does leave my device unusable for the 6 hours required.

please also note that if YOU yourself choose to steam for the rewards- you can NOT go idle for extended periods of time, as it is against Klei’s rules for the streamers thing.

Good luck and I hope this information helps you out!

So like others have mentioned Having this problem I’ve also unlocked the latest fire pit drop in my game but I don’t have access to it.  Has anyone figured out a solution to this issue?

Edit:  Actually just realized this skin is for the E. Fire Pit.  Never mind.

Archived