Please let longhair slicksters excrete... SOMETHING.

Well, water would kinda make sense. Regular slicksters change CO2 into crude oil so basically they connect carbon into chains and add hydrogen from nowhere. The oxygen breathing ones could just add some hydrogen and produce water. Just a small amount to keep it balanced since apparently all the variants consume the oxygen. At least in a pseudo-scientifical way it would make sense.

They are usefull to me, they consume the "too much" o2 I have with my electrolyzers dedicated to rockets. Too much o2 means blocked pipes, overpressure, means no hydrogen, no LH and no long range rockets. They unlock my system. And no, I really don't like to vent in space, it feels wasting ressources (additionaly this method brings me meat & egg shell), and no, I don't like to glitch with flooded electrolyzer.

On 29.10.2019 at 8:27 AM, OxCD said:

They are usefull to me, they consume the too much o2 I have with my electrolyzer dedicated to rockets. Too much o2 means blocked pipes, overpressure, means no hydrogen, no LH and no long range rockets. They unlock my system. And no, I really don't like to vent in space, it feels wasting ressources (therefore this method brings me meat & egg shell), and no, I don't like to glitch with flooded electrolyzer.

Dense Puuft and storing the oxylite somewhere (example 1 tile storage where it lies on ground) 

Tons of oxylite that you can use for midrange rockets or for easy oxy Distribution

On 31/10/2019 at 4:56 PM, FenrirZeroZero said:

Dense Puuft and storing the oxylite somewhere (example 1 tile storage where it lies on ground) 

Tons of oxylite that you can use for midrange rockets or for easy oxy Distribution

Even for midrange, LOX is far better, all round. And most of times, when you come this far, oxygenation is not a serious subject anymore (especially when your goal is already to get rid of O2 excess). Also, puft are still a bit of a pain to ranch (quite... just because you still can't really automate the "one prince per ranch" rule without some supervising).

Longhair slicksters are far simpler, they need less space, they produce 2 times more egg shell (dense puft is 250g each 2700s,while longhair slick are 1kg each 5400s), and most of all,they look muuuch less stupid ^^

5 hours ago, Gwido said:

Liquid Oxygen for those that are afraid to hurt their fingers if they write the complete words. :D 

I do not have fingers anymore, those have been eaten by some piranhas during a complicated expedition. I'm using my keyboard with my nose, that's why I try to save up my words : that's flattening it.

I have a feeling they exist as a way to deincentivize players from using them in comfortable environments i.e. your base.

You're *supposed* to ranch normal slicksters in high temperatures and molten slicksters in even higher temperatures.

Archived