Re-Gorge-itated mod

• Developer
On 11/19/2019 at 9:26 PM, Clifford W. said:

Well only thing I enjoyed was Forge it's good people can enjoy both now but I prefer forge over gorge as Forge is challenging meanwhile gorge can be completed by one person.

Plus the official events are better as on mod ones anyone can make up benefits of modded character and sometimes it can be absolutele nonsense so I prefer official events

thank you for bumping the thread :).
allow me to translate your statements:
I like forge.
I dislike gorge
the modded events are lame cause people make op modded characters for them just like in the regular game.

• Like 1

I don't understand Wortox's perk. I couldn't put souls into the cookpot, casserole dish or grill, nor could I snackrifice them directly. I also couldn't soul-hop with them, but I assume that part is intentional.

A few more things:

• Wortox has no string for Meat Scraps.
  • When I hosted a local game with just myself, set it to Rush, and voted to start, it redirected to the character selection screen instead of starting the game, although it started without incident on the second attempt. I was playing Wurt and Wortox when this happened.
  • Wurt has preexisting strings for around half the Quagmire prefabs. I took these directly from her DST speech file.
Edited by CameoAppearance

I've been having so much fun with the Gorge! Thank you so much for working so hard on this mod; it's practically indistinguishable from the real Gorge!

And it's delightfully surreal to see the few lines that I wrote for Warly actually being in one of my favorite games. ^_^

On 11/21/2019 at 3:29 PM, Zarklord said:

thank you for bumping the thread :).
allow me to translate your statements:
I like forge.
I dislike gorge
the modded events are lame cause people make op modded characters for them just like in the regular game.

I dislike events that give you no reward for trying hard

2 hours ago, Clifford W. said:

I dislike events that give you no reward for trying hard

What does that even mean, last time I checked. You got a chest each time you levelled up containing 4 random skins in the events. Seems like reward to me.

Edited by Hornete

I am thankful.

░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░░░
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄░░
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ ░░
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀ ░░
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░