Later on, skin sets should be completed.

I know people want to see Verdant and Snowfallen get completed, once the character updates are done, I'd love to see all the sets get a chance to shine maybe in 2021 or so. Imagine Oasis bound being Islamic and desert themed, Wormwood's Verdant would show a older and aged wormwood, we can see the lore of Voxola explored in the Industrious, sailing outfits for the cast with the trawler, and have some more horror movie parodies with the second Halloween costume set.

Not right now but I'd love to see skin sets get completed in the future once ALL the characters are implemented and no player feels left behind outfit wise.

2 minutes ago, TheTraditionalGentleman said:

I’m surprised Woodie didn’t get a Snowfallen skin, considering he’s from Canada. I heard it snows a bit up there. 

He didn't since he got a Verdant. Snowfallen was given to the popular characters first.

I would also really like to see some of the older skin set body items separated into their respective categories. Look at all the original character Roseate skin body items. Most of them have torso item, pants, shoes, and gloves all in one item and they aren't able to be mixed and matched.

Archived