I think klei should add wilba as a character in dst

Now i know wilba was exclusive to the hamlet dlc in dont starve but really I think she should be a character heres her advantages and disadvantages:

Pigs will give her basic resources (twigs,grass etc.) 

pigs will defend here when attacked without the use of meat

pigs will let her sleep in their houses if the player has no resources to make a fire

afraid of the dark so her sanity decreases alot in the dark

weaker than most characters due her being a child 

So what do you think should she be a character? tell me

I *think* Klei is done with porting singleplayer characters over to DST, because they need to give people some incentive to play/purchase the original game with it's DLC. While it would be neat to see Wilba, it would seem the next DLC character is entirely new. :o

I think klei should add all chars, and let's everybody choose what they wanna play (no need to rework before you add new char, add first reword later, klei then can collect ideas from player for the reword), about the exclusive those who buy the DLC get that char for free otherwise you have to buy that char, about more new char, you can still have new char add them same time with old char (no need to reword old char, just add them along with new char)

P/s:  add my WILBUR, please!!!

35 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

... in the form of reworks, I'd prefer Warbucks, ...

You know warbucks is the first and only character to EVER ESCAPE the constant.he wont be comming back. 

*KLEI,please add this as lore someday! 

:D

Spoiler

Klei saw him as controverse/"racist?"/ stereotypical and didnt want something like that in the game. I dont think we will ever See (official) Warbucks ever again.

6 hours ago, Axelocke said:

I *think* Klei is done with porting singleplayer characters over to DST, because they need to give people some incentive to play/purchase the original game with it's DLC. While it would be neat to see Wilba, it would seem the next DLC character is entirely new. :o

This. Pretty sure one character from each DLC is all we gonna get.

Archived