Lore of the Pinnacle?

minespatch

I believe this island is meant to take place on a mountaintop, or summit, due to its barren landscape, small size and the fact that you have to go down to get to the normal Hamlet world. Whoever lived here where probably a loner. A nomad or an outcast. Perhaps searching for gems for the queen, or living alone on his on terms, due to a dislike of society. Maybe he lived in the slanty shanty before he moved out, hence it's abandonment and rotten state.

Whoever lived here doen't live here anymore, due to the bird coming in and making it its home.

I dont really think there is a story behind the house in its nest. From the looks of it, it seems that the BFB simply collected things from the islands to built his nest on the pinacle hence all the branches and sticks. But it also looks like the BFB acts similar too a magpie or crow and collects shiny objects too which is why we see all those metal objects like the broken lampost and the gemstones. She most likely collected the house and lamp post from a nearby pig city. Who lived in the house (most likely just a regular pig citizen) or if it was a slanty shanter that was abonded cant really be known.

I think BFB kidnapped all the pig children and that's why we don't see them in the villages, and were meant to be fed to her babies; after awhile of this happening, the townsfolk no longer wanted the burden of grief and refused to have any more children. After her babies hatched, leaving behind egg shells filled with gems, the last pig child (I have a theory on this too) was stranded on the Island, trying to make a crude-makeshift town house that is uninhabitable. The last child was perhaps Wilba's sibling, having taken the scepter from their mother only to be punished as a sacrifice to BFB and her own children; otherwise perhaps merely getting captured by the bird, only to starve in the end. Would explain how the scepter got there, but I suppose the BFB taking the scepter as accident for mistaking it as a branch to build a nest with makes sense too.

12 hours ago, Owlrus98 said:

I think BFB kidnapped all the pig children and that's why we don't see them in the villages, and were meant to be fed to her babies; after awhile of this happening, the townsfolk no longer wanted the burden of grief and refused to have any more children. After her babies hatched, leaving behind egg shells filled with gems, the last pig child (I have a theory on this too) was stranded on the Island, trying to make a crude-makeshift town house that is uninhabitable. The last child was perhaps Wilba's sibling, having taken the scepter from their mother only to be punished as a sacrifice to BFB and her own children; otherwise perhaps merely getting captured by the bird, only to starve in the end. Would explain how the scepter got there, but I suppose the BFB taking the scepter as accident for mistaking it as a branch to build a nest with makes sense too.

Love this.  Actually, pig children would be a nice update...

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Agreed. Those children were in the files, they just need to be placed in with some coding.

the problem is...killing children seems too bad, I mean yeah they make good krampus bait but still.

gotta keep that PG-13 rating you know.

I mean when I was able to whack Wilba when she was grounded I felt horrible.

7 hours ago, MWY said:

the problem is...killing children seems too bad, I mean yeah they make good krampus bait but still.

gotta keep that PG-13 rating you know.

I mean when I was able to whack Wilba when she was grounded I felt horrible.

Reminds me of Fallout 1 and hidden children sprites to not let players see them and kill them (yes, children were just invisible and unaimable, but with blast damage they still could be killed).

Just now, inferjus4 said:

Reminds me of Fallout 1 and hidden children sprites to not let players see them and kill them (yes, children were just invisible and unaimable, but with blast damage they still could be killed).

we don't see Pig Children in RoG but we do have Baby beeflows, eyebirds etc, lets see if it works out the same way in HAM.

if pig kiddos get put.

52 minutes ago, MWY said:

we don't see Pig Children in RoG but we do have Baby beeflows, eyebirds etc, lets see if it works out the same way in HAM.

if pig kiddos get put.

I don't want the kids killed, I want them to have a npc status like the inn keeper.

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

I don't want the kids killed, I want them to have a npc status like the inn keeper.

I want this as well, like Pig king they can't be targeted or character just says he can't hurt them or something.

Spoiler

"even as a former Evil Puppet-master, I have my limits" -Maxwell

"They are just kids!" -Wilson

"we don't want to hurt them, we want to play with them!" -Webber

"I'm against Corporal Punishment on Minors" -Wickerbottom

"I won't make them go thru what I did in the orphanage" -Willow

"Mighty Wolfgang will not hurt little children" -Wolfgang

"They are too young for Battle!" -Wigfrid

"Ethically speaking, even for the sake of Knowledge I will not bring harm to any Children" -Wagstaff

"I do not want them end up like my Twin Sister" -Wendy

On 19/8/2019 at 6:42 PM, MWY said:

I want this as well, like Pig king they can't be targeted or character just says he can't hurt them or something.

Reveal hidden contents

"even as a former Evil Puppet-master, I have my limits" -Maxwell

"They are just kids!" -Wilson

"we don't want to hurt them, we want to play with them!" -Webber

"I'm against Corporal Punishment on Minors" -Wickerbottom

"I won't make them go thru what I did in the orphanage" -Willow

"Mighty Wolfgang will not hurt little children" -Wolfgang

"They are too young for Battle!" -Wigfrid

"Ethically speaking, even for the sake of Knowledge I will not bring harm to any Children" -Wagstaff

"I do not want them end up like my Twin Sister" -Wendy

WX-78: DESTROY!! 

On 8/19/2019 at 12:42 PM, MWY said:

Hide contents

Ethics or Wagstaff. Pick one.

EDIT: Remind me not to post when sleep deprived, because then I forget to look at dates.

Archived