Introducing, Klei Rewards

3 hours ago, Ezaroth said:

Can't decide whether to claim the signboard skin that I won't use, or save points for future skins. ._.

Is it that you don't use the directional signs in general or have & prefer the factory sign / default wooden version over the AMAZING SPECTACULAR SPLENDID SIDESHOW sign? I like using the signs and find them relatively useful, I wish directional signs applied to regular sign posts too though.

Edited by SinancoTheBest

34 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Is it that you don't use the directional signs in general or have & prefer the factory sign / default wooden version over the AMAZING SPECTACULAR SPLENDID SIDESHOW sign? I like using the signs and find them relatively useful, I wish directional signs applied to regular sign posts too though.

Mostly because I usually play in a private server with my friends and we use GlobalPosition mod so there's no need to point a direction. I do use regular sign posts though, kinda wish the same.

I have problem claiming the points, for some reason system wont recognize that i have followed them on instagram or facebook. I was able to claim all other quest rewards except those two. I tried waiting (been about more than a week now) for the website info to update but it's not working. Unfollowing and then following them again has 0 effect.

0.PNG

1.PNG

2.PNG

11 hours ago, researchlab_2 said:

Will we be able to get more skins, even if we spend the current amount of points?

You should be able to. It's said there will be more ways coming up for obtaining points. Probably things like tuning in on a Klei stream, commenting on a post, writing a review, refering a friend etc.

Edited by SinancoTheBest

Hello everyone and @JoeW

I just took a look at which Twitch drops I'm missing and they seem to be the Snowball Juggler and the Equestrienne Headress. I was able to find the flingomatic skin on the rewards page but not the Headress. Is the page supposed to show all the skins you dont have yet? Or just a few selected skins? If so, did I miss the headress or is it coming to the rewards page at some point ? =)

Thank you.

4 hours ago, Duke Silver said:

Hello everyone and @JoeW

I just took a look at which Twitch drops I'm missing and they seem to be the Snowball Juggler and the Equestrienne Headress. I was able to find the flingomatic skin on the rewards page but not the Headress. Is the page supposed to show all the skins you dont have yet? Or just a few selected skins? If so, did I miss the headress or is it coming to the rewards page at some point ? =)

Thank you.

There are currently only these three skins in the shop but they said eventually they'll change what's in there, with new ways to gain points too, for twitch drops you might have missed or even other stuff like expired skins or exclusive items.

16 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

There are currently only these three skins in the shop but they said eventually they'll change what's in there, with new ways to gain points too, for twitch drops you might have missed or even other stuff like expired skins or exclusive items.

Thanks so much ^^ 

• Thanks 1

• Developer
7 hours ago, ShirleyTempleTM said:

Uhh when I log in and click rewards there is no “link twitch account”. But I’m on mobile too, does it not work on mobile? If so... that’s really unfortunate

It _should_ work on mobile, but I'm not ruling out bugs. What browser/platform are you using?

• Thanks 1