Never fixed bugs

About bugs  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like these bugs fixed?

• Yes
    • No

In this topic, there will be bugs that people have always had to adhere to, or just wanted to, and have never been fixed, feel free to post here images and stories about the bug :)

Wait so... You want us to talk about bugs?

Why not report them? 

I feel that instead of making a topic about bugs that haven't been fixed so people can talk about them, I think it'd be much more beneficial to just report them.

Reminder that while Klei is a miracle worker they can't fix everything instantly, so some bugs that seem to never be fixed are most likely on a list of to-be-fixed bugs.

4 minutes ago, -Variant said:

Wait so... You want us to talk about bugs?

Why not report them? 

I feel that instead of making a topic about bugs that haven't been fixed so people can talk about them, I think it'd be much more beneficial to just report them.

Reminder that while Klei is a miracle worker they can't fix everything instantly, so some bugs that seem to never be fixed are most likely on a list of to-be-fixed bugs.

Type bugs that have not been fixed yet and are in the game for a long time, or those that have already been reported and the klei "ignores"

Like lanterns having infinite magical light out of nowhere when dropped on the ground and loading back up the game? 

I kinda laughed when they added the lamposts in Hamlet, Klei was like "Dude, it is the same lantern, but makes you feel not guilty! Lmao!". 

Edit: Ouch, this is for Solo DS, didn't see I was in DST subforum. My mistake! ;(

2 hours ago, Auth said:

Tallbirds actively seek out and kill their own young upon reloading the area, and their young (teenbirds, specifically) actively seek out their parents and kill them

It seems like a feature since smallish birds ( teens ) attack the player if he doesn't feed them, same happaens to Tallbirds since there isn't *any* food for the smallish one to eat.

5 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

It seems like a feature since smallish birds ( teens ) attack the player if he doesn't feed them, same happaens to Tallbirds since there isn't *any* food for the smallish one to eat.

I guess we can call that the "Ghet'Tallbird behavior". Coz ya noo, diz yungsters got no respect 4 di elderz

10 hours ago, Misa22 said:

Like lanterns having infinite magical light out of nowhere when dropped on the ground and loading back up the game? 

I kinda laughed when they added the lamposts in Hamlet, Klei was like "Dude, it is the same lantern, but makes you feel not guilty! Lmao!". 

Edit: Ouch, this is for Solo DS, didn't see I was in DST subforum. My mistake! ;(

I created this topic in DST, but I think it's not that much of a problem posting DS bugs in that thread.. 

12 hours ago, coheru said:

Type bugs that have not been fixed yet and are in the game for a long time, or those that have already been reported and the klei "ignores"

Then report them so that said bugs are brought to attention again so they can be fixed. It's really that simple.

Do keep in mind that its not uncommon to see bugs being reported b/c the player had mods enabled, or the person did not provide enough information to reproduce the bug (or sometimes it's just hard to understand what they wrote). 

If your bug got "ignored," it's could either be because it's not a simple fix that will take some time, it's on their to-do list but also have other things that they need to do as well, or it's just missed. 

Prime time to report bugs is before or after an update comes out, cause that's generally when you know that they are looking specifically at bugs and have the time fix said bugs.

Having said that, from my experience, they've been doing a significantly better job at addressing bugs post the events (Forge, Gorge), as that was one of the things they have stated was one of the drawbacks of doing said events in their DST Roadmap 2019.

TL;DR: Report your bugs so they can fix it.

14 minutes ago, lakhnish said:

Then report them so that said bugs are brought to attention again so they can be fixed. It's really that simple.

Do keep in mind that its not uncommon to see bugs being reported b/c the player had mods enabled, or the person did not provide enough information to reproduce the bug (or sometimes it's just hard to understand what they wrote). 

If your bug got "ignored," it's could either be because it's not a simple fix that will take some time, it's on their to-do list but also have other things that they need to do as well, or it's just missed. 

Prime time to report bugs is before or after an update comes out, cause that's generally when you know that they are looking specifically at bugs and have the time fix said bugs.

Having said that, from my experience, they've been doing a significantly better job at addressing bugs post the events (Forge, Gorge), as that was one of the things they have stated was one of the drawbacks of doing said events in their DST Roadmap 2019.

TL;DR: Report your bugs so they can fix it.

Good argument, my idea of doing this topic is to put bugs that people have suffered for a long time, no matter if the bug is on the waiting list or if it has already been fixed (now changing my idea), people should report bug and provide more information, but not the point of this topic, I remember very old bugs that continued to bother me: like giant buzzard, the trees that appear in the sea, I do not know if they are still in the game but it happened
(bad english alert)

Archived