Ideas for wigfrids rework?

Give her something like the Anarchy system from Borderlands. Every time she kills something she gets increased damage but slightly less attack speed, and it keeps stacking until you do something like.......eat food?

(love how the tag for this post is “wigfrid meat” x) )

5 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Wigfrid needs an unicorn that would instantly give every player except wes 50 sanity per second

Wes could get new perk that lets him do Ricardo Milos dance to recompensate the fact unicorn does not give him sanity.

Change Wigfrid's passive damage boost to 50% (from 25%).

Now Wigfrid can:

• Two shot hounds with a fresh(ish) hambat, thulecite club, or tentacle spike. (from 3)
  • One shot red/blue hounds, spiders, and anything else with 100 hp with a dark sword or glass cutter. (from 2) (will now 2 shot spiders with a normal spear)
  • Two shot mactusk with blow darts. (from 3) (if your world has a tritusk, the first two will give you the darts for the third)
  • Kill Giants quicker
  • 3 shot krampus with a dark sword/glass cutter (from 4)
  • Kill a tallbird with a fresh hambat in 9 hits. (from 14)

It's not much but it significantly changes the break points when fighting certain mobs.

you guys are ALL toghether big noobs. edgy rick is scared to play with me. and you are more scared then him. you know you will loose. wig is a beast IF YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY HER. if not you need to play noob wolfgang muahahahahaahahahaha

1 hour ago, BeliarBAD said:

you guys are ALL toghether big noobs. edgy rick is scared to play with me. and you are more scared then him. you know you will loose. wig is a beast IF YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY HER. if not you need to play noob wolfgang muahahahahaahahahaha

Can you stop spamming that Wigfrid is bestiestest character ever and that you are bestiestest DS player? You behave like you would attend to kindergarten. No real arguments, just opinions and pathetic attempts to convince us that Wolfang is weaker than Wigfrid. Stop with this.

6 hours ago, BeliarBAD said:

i am sincerely telling you: Stop™

before people forget: wigfrid and wolfgang have different stats due to their roles, wigfrid as a performer playing a valkyrie, wolfgang as a strongman

this post focuses on ideas to rework wigfrid including her stats, so stay on topic instead of necroing an old debate

6 hours ago, BeliarBAD said:

okey Wigfrid maybe next time i will play you, i have lots of skins for you, sorry about - i like Wolfgangs brutal behavior in naked form much often

On 15.6.2019 at 12:50 PM, inferjus4 said:

Can you stop spamming that Wigfrid is bestiestest character ever and that you are bestiestest DS player? You behave like you would attend to kindergarten. No real arguments, just opinions and pathetic attempts to convince us that Wolfang is weaker than Wigfrid. Stop with this.

no real arguments? what the hell... ignoring them doesnt make them vanish ;)

On 15.6.2019 at 5:10 PM, MilesUpshore said:

i am sincerely telling you: Stop™

before people forget: wigfrid and wolfgang have different stats due to their roles, wigfrid as a performer playing a valkyrie, wolfgang as a strongman

this post focuses on ideas to rework wigfrid including her stats, so stay on topic instead of necroing an old debate

wolfgang isnt a strong man! hes just called the strongman. hes the scary man which gets super power when hes scared the most.

giving him speed boost and 100% more damage in dangerous situations makes him the fat scary man. just think about it for few mins

On 15.6.2019 at 5:42 PM, Chris1448 said:

Hello, welcome to the thread. Allow me to catch you up to speed:

image.thumb.png.9462cd924fb19d361d97b2b651960bda.png

come on xxxD what about the wicker and wolfgang beaches xxxD they extol them much more then i do wig

On 14.6.2019 at 9:38 PM, inferjus4 said:

He changed his behaviour before he left, just watch his newest videos - he was giving advices to newbies instead of complaining that they can not fight shadow monsters.

his advices are very bad. hes playing wolfgang and hes rushing evrything. and in his opinoin thats the only way. his advices are only good if you play exactly like him. 

12 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

wolfgang isnt a strong man! hes just called the strongman. hes the scary man which gets super power when hes scared the most.

giving him speed boost and 100% more damage in dangerous situations makes him the fat scary man. just think about it for few mins

speaking of which, so far there's recezib's rebalance mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=741879530&searchtext=rebalance

there are some players who want a wolfgang stat refresh (also i don't play wolfgang much cos i prefer playing other characters + had difficulty with the hunger meter before)

disclaimer: i apologise if i kinda necroed this thread :wilson_dead:

What about this rework Wigfried:
Wigfried (this is not her real name, but the name of the character she plays, right?) mastered a new role. And now, when she eats non-meat food, she turns into Winnie.

23.jpg.c3c3f50f1168faf592477475004906ed.jpg

Winnie does not receive + 25% defense and attack, can not create helmets and spears, but it can eat any food. And in order for Winnie to become Wigfried again, you need to spend a certain number of days on the meat diet.

2 hours ago, BeliarBAD said:

no real arguments? what the hell... ignoring them doesnt make them vanish ;)

I do not bring any arguments because you do not have any, only opinions and pathetic denials.

That's one of them.

come on xxxD what about the wicker and wolfgang beaches xxxD they extol them much more then i do wig

Where are your arguments you mentioned (here: examples)?

his advices are very bad. hes playing wolfgang and hes rushing evrything. and in his opinoin thats the only way. his advices are only good if you play exactly like him. 

Can you read? I told you he changed his behaviour. And he never said it is the only proper way to play, he said it is most optimal way but of course how would you know it if you never watch him but repeat what others say.

21 hours ago, inferjus4 said:

I do not bring any arguments because you do not have any, only opinions and pathetic denials.

That's one of them.

Where are your arguments you mentioned (here: examples)?

Can you read? I told you he changed his behaviour. And he never said it is the only proper way to play, he said it is most optimal way but of course how would you know it if you never watch him but repeat what others say.

yeah just read all my post here in the threat for my arguments. i have more then you all together...

nvm i just want to help new players to not follow your bad noob advices

edgy rick fan boy............................................

you know i have the highest rank in gorge and forge if we dont count the cheaters???? you have no idea who you are talking with. ive hundreds and hundreds of players which thank me till today cause ive helped them so much at the events. i know all this players her in the forums from the events and i know how good or bad they are ;) just check evry youtube video about dst and look at the comments. im always telling them what they did wrong and how they could improve what they did.

i give you some example: just look in the beef tamig thred how much players comment its very hard and not worth and its to much food and to long and bla bla bla. thats all wrong. taming beef is very easy. if new player join the forum and read all the comments they will see much more of this bad comments which scare new players. thats very bad and its a reason you see players make a base and survive first winter and then they quit the world cause they dunno what to do more cause they think all things are hard and they are scared to try it. i had this problems with caves when i was a new player. i saw a video on youtuibe and they said its very scary and you will die if you dont prepare. thats all BS. because of this i was never going to caves

nvm i dont need to be here. i just wanna share my knowledge to help other players. BUTTTT there are always some guys like you who talk evrything wrong and wanna teach me the game xxD join a server with me and stop talking

21 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

Can u pls stay on topic? If you don't have any suggestions to rework Wigfrid then let this thread go or open another where you either glorify Wigfrid or discuss the unending Wolfy vs Wigfrid topic. 

who do you think you are?  there are 3 post which told me to stay at topic. and you think you are so important so you write it also...

you should come down from your cloud. youre acting like youre a moderator lol lol lol....

37 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

you know i have the highest rank in gorge and forge if we dont count the cheaters????

who do you think you are?  there are 3 post which told me to stay at topic. and you think you are so important so you write it also...

you should come down from your cloud. youre acting like youre a moderator lol lol lol....

I don't need to be a moderator to ask for people to stay on topic. I'm a forumer as any other. Anyone can ask that from u. 

The way you respond kinda proves why people have asked you to stay on topic before.

If you don't have any other ideas for Wig rework then don't comment any further. I would like to read what people have to say instead of personal attacks or weird flexes noone cares about. 

22 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

I don't need to be a moderator to ask for people to stay on topic. I'm a forumer as any other. Anyone can ask that from u. 

The way you respond kinda proves why people have asked you to stay on topic before.

If you don't have any other ideas for Wig rework then don't comment any further. I would like to read what people have to say instead of personal attacks or weird flexes noone cares about. 

yea but stop to offend me. if i say something its like "noob" which is about the game. you offend me personal. stop that. youre the weirdo

Archived