¿Essential Wormwood from Hamlet DLC should have Loyal rarity?

Loyal Item  

67 members have voted

1. 1. ¿Essential Wormwood from Hamlet DLC should have Loyal rarity?

• Yes
    • No

After talk with some players and friends out there, about the item provided by Hamlet: 

I noticed the last ones (RoG & SW) were Loyal, unlike Essential Wormwood. And some people finding pointless the reward for diverse reasons, but I mention two:

1- Some ones preferred a item skin, mostly one for pig house.

loyal_hamlet_skin.jpg.2265c838003c95cc7f953b75d8fd6033.jpg.ee0e5ff912794bae1ab57ff4c87709a0.jpg

2- The ones who always buy the DLCs and full packs of skins to support the game don't have interest on get exact copies of the same stuff, and the spools are not enough convincing.

costura-imagen-animada-0042.gif.8b1adc1f009ce5a9a99dd7163b885985.gif

My question for the community: ¿Essential Wormwood from Hamlet DLC owners should be upgraded to Loyal rarity?

I pretty much would have fancied a special skinned Pig House for owning DS: Hamlet. Instead I got the PlantLad that personally will not use, heh. But hey, indeed: at least make it Loyal rarity to amount to something and differentiate itself from the bought packs and/or weaved items. My 2 cents.

36 minutes ago, x0VERSUS1y said:

I pretty much would have fancied a special skinned Pig House for owning DS: Hamlet. Instead I got the PlantLad that personally will not use, heh. But hey, indeed: at least make it Loyal rarity to amount to something and differentiate itself from the bought packs and/or weaved items. My 2 cents.

A new char is much better than a skin though. Maybe giving him an exclusive loyal accesory would shut gents up

28 minutes ago, Starlogy said:

does it really matter though? you don't even see the rarity of essential wormwood in-game, I don't think.

Well, I'm interested in watch the community's thoughts about that, so I did a poll. 

And the results are showing a big part (2/3 of the votes) with a YES while I'm posting this.

3 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Well I mean, do we know that Wormwood was meant to replace the Hamlet loyal?

This runs on the idea that it does, but that might not be the case for all we know. 

Hamlet has been out for awhile now without any sign of a new item to be added

8 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Well I mean, do we know that Wormwood was meant to replace the Hamlet loyal?

This runs on the idea that it does, but that might not be the case for all we know. 

I understand and was thinking the same possibility since time ago. 

But unless we get a official confirmation from Klei, there's not skin by now.

Generally I would like having a loyal rarity Wormwood BUT there are some problems;

1) What happens when you buy a Deluxe Wormwood chest while having a loyal wormwood

2) What happens when you

36 minutes ago, Skorne said:

get Wormwood weaved and then maybe buy Hamlet down the road.

And many more...

just give us either loyal-rarity wormwood ( similiarly to a hidden heirloom )  or a ( whatever, it could be a frikking napsack ) skin for owning hamlet

Archived