Wes character refresh

So I personally have been thinking about this characters refresh for a bit and I've had a few ideas as to how they could refresh him

What if they (and hang in there with me) gave him perks//powers but they ONLY applied to your teammates/only benefited your friends. I have no idea what these perks could be, but it could be one way to make wes feel more welcome online without losing his hard mode status.

It's either that or they could just go all in on his downsides and make him even harder. Whatever direction they go with wes I'll be happy as I use him just for his awesome skins anyhow

I personnaly hope for either of three things for the Wes rework :

- He have more ways to decorate bases. Like balloon sculture, potery, painting, etc. Those structure would act like sand castle in SW. They would have a sanity aura and would deteriorate with time.

-If he could have a better version of the "one man band" it would be awesome and would fit the character. It would be more durable then the current version and would befriend 2 more entities then the normal one. His one man band would also buff other survivor (like speed boost or a 15% more damage).

-Finally make him harder to play has. At the moment he really just feel like a bit worst version of Wilson. Mobs and bosses like hounds could aggro on him more and would target him more often then other survivor around him.

Wes is my personnal favorite character and i hope his artistic side will shine with this rework. I think it would be the good way to go with him.

7 minutes ago, Warlockadamm said:

- He have more ways to decorate bases. Like balloon sculture, potery, painting, etc. Those structure would act like sand castle in SW. They would have a sanity aura and would deteriorate with time.

That was actually another idea I thought about a while back. He could be the character with a bunch of pretty looking useless items to help spruce up the base.

We have balloons and for me at least, they really do liven up the mood when they're around. 

The almighty Wes must be nerfed!

Joking apart...

I would like: 

• Should bring benefits ONLY to the team
  • Sanity aura for teammates
  • Useless items for base decoration
  • More Balloon designs
  • More mime animations

I would not like:

• Make him harder to play

Cuz he's a very "well-balanced character", with his current downsides and satisfies his purpose in the game. Make it more challenging.

My ideas for Wes's rework:

• When healing teammates is 2x more efficient
  • Balloons have sanity aura for teammates and give +6.75/min

18 minutes ago, Geeris said:

My ideas for Wes's rework:

• When healing teammates is 2x more efficient
  • Balloons have sanity aura for teammates and give +6.75/min

Party anim only if with balloons closely around ... Dance plus sanity for all the people joining in party emote 

Archived