[Poll] What do you die to the most?

What Do You Die To The Most?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Pick One

• Starvation
    • Insanity
    • Groups of Mobs (Hound/Caveworm Attacks)
    • Giants/Bosses
    • Darkness
    • Ruins Mobs (Damaged Clockworks, Splunkmonkeys, Slurpers)
    • Caves Mobs (Bunnymen, Slurtles, Rock Lobsters)
    • Swamp Mobs (Spiders, Tentacles, Merms)
    • Treeguards
    • Misc Mobs (Voltgoats, Beefaloo, Bees)
    • Traps
    • Other (Specify in Comments)

Other.  My thing says "Often killed by:  Freezing".  Come to think of it, where is "environmental damage" on the poll, at all?  Cold, overheating, lightning...(and poison in both Shipwrecked and Hamlet, also flies, sickness...  Of course, those both aren't Don't Starve TOGETHER.)  Funny thing is, I think possibly I die of exposure in the SPRING more than I die of freezing in the actual winter; simply because you don't expect it as much.  I know better.  I take umbrellas with me, and fire materials.  And EXTRA fire materials because of all the god.  damned.  rain.  And I STILL freeze to death from hyperhydration on a chilly afternoon!

I also remember being hit by lightning THREE TIMES IN ONE NIGHT, and I think I may have been taken out by a meteor once?  I think the message here is that the SKY just doesn't like me.  : P

My other answer, if I could've done two, would be just:  mobs.  Mobs of mobs.  If the climate itself doesn't get me it's usually getting swarmed by hounds, spiders or frogs.  Sigh.

...Notorious

i'm really not sure what the most common thing is, it is deffinately between ruins chaos, like beaks+monkeys, weaver/toadstool or my bunnyfarm. Also sometimes i freeze during my first ruins run when i don't have the star caller yet and i realize to late that i got no fire and i'm soakin wet.

10 hours ago, -Variant said:

I was killed by a Rose once.

And my favorite, a rabbit.

No, not a bunnyman, but an actual rabbit/jackalope. 

Fell from the caves and killed me. 

I'll never forget that day.

I fondly remember my most rage-inducing death.

Imagine me on a pub ruins rushing, being active in a chat.

Now imagine me being a Werebeaver and also ruins rushing not turning back to Woodie for a single time.

Now imagine me spending 6 days to find ancient guardian.

Now imagine me barely managing to get him stuck on a tombstone.

Now imagine him somehow still hitting me once throwing my health to somewhere near 20.

Imagine me repositioning to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Imagine me almost killing AG.

Imagine a rock falling on my head and one-shotting me.

Imagine me wanting to die

The only ones I really doe to are ruins enemies, and most of of all darkness XD It's mostly because I'm just messing around and not paying attention XD, but ruins enemies..... Well they just absolutely butt pummel me and rip off my earlobes

:D

4 hours ago, BeeClops said:

How do you die by shenanigans?

be killed by something that is unknown, such as a deadly bat bite on the frame where you enter the caves.

that way the killer is not remembered and the display message says shenaginans.

same goes when you ressurect via console since the ressurector is unknown.

Archived