Rhymes with Play - DST Doodle Jam & Live Illustration

Episode 235 - Join Klei artists Alex and Ragnar on the official Klei Twitch channel this Thursday, where they will be hosting a Don't Starve Together Art Doodle Jam as well as a DST illustration, live on the Rhymes with Play Dev Cast.

Be sure to click the follow button on the Klei Twitch channel to get alerted whenever we go live. As always, the Rhymes with Play Dev Cast is live every Thursday at 3:30 PM Pacific (10:30 PM UTC)

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Use our handy widget below to see when the Dev Cast goes live in your area:

36 minutes ago, SpikeGuy said:

Oh, nice. Are we going to get news about the Willow refresh and first batch of content, though?

From the roadmap topic:

22 minutes ago, JoeW said:

I am going to post about what's going on tomorrow. We had meetings today and had to figure out some timelines and I will update everybody with the juicy info once I get things together.

Once our timeline gets out of whack we have to regroup and figure out what that means before I can tell you about it. 

48 minutes ago, minespatch said:

custom-c92c022b-4696-439e-a8ba-75a77feb1This was the thumbnail image.

Jan said he was going to post it later today, but he must still be catching up on all the work he missed.

I swear the office would burn down were his gaze not constantly watching over it.

2 minutes ago, JanH said:

Thanks for your patience everyone, here is the finished piece from the Art Stream.

Absolutely stunning, hats off to Ragnarok and Alex. :wilson_goodjob:

But what about the Kentucky Fried Abomination Colonel Tallbirb and the Classy Whale?

Archived