The connection between those bosses

am I the only one who thinks there is a connection between ancient fuelweaver and ancient hulk?

1. they both have an "ancient" title on their name for some reason

2. you have to scavenge their parts to summon them.

3. both are powerful and unique bosses

4. ancient fuelweaver didn't give anything useful when it was being developed, neither hulk does

5 red and cynical auras surrounding their eyes

6 both has horns

what's your thought?

샌즈.png

메타톤.jpg

1 hour ago, Dalek said:

7 both have letter “u” in their names

8 both have have black colored parts

9 both have sprites and animations

COINCIDENCE?! DON’T THINK SO!

gg troll...

one is like a ghost. i mean like hes not real material. the other one is made of iron. they could be brothers which are the opposite of each other.

2 minutes ago, Easonade said:

10 both have three fingers

Now I'm convinced that they're related!

get yourself a life...

dont you have better things to do than laughing at someone in the klei forums.... 

actually the fingers are same and the M at their face is same. also both have spikes on their shoulders.

evrything is the same expect one is made of iron and one is made of nifhtmare fuel

fuelweaver has this red colour on his body, the hulk has this green colour on his body.

that reminds me of a video i saw today

in the video he says the ruins had in the early ds green colours. then they changed it to the red/purple what we have now.

so the hulk has this old green colour from the ruins on his body

34 minutes ago, Shpee said:

that gets me wondering where it even came from, and more importantly, what it was made to fight against.

It seems like it was meant to fight the shadow creatures—seeing as all the parts turn on during the Aporkalypse, and it can infact attack the Shadows. 

12 hours ago, BeliarBAD said:

get yourself a life...

dont you have better things to do than laughing at someone in the klei forums.... 

M8, why so toxic? It’s totally not appropriate here.

9 hours ago, Shpee said:

that gets me wondering where it even came from, and more importantly, what it was made to fight against.

Maybe against Ancient Herald? Maybe, if we bait Ancient Hulk to fight Herald, smth will happened?

I think it makes sense.

8 hours ago, Zeklo said:

It seems like it was meant to fight the shadow creatures—seeing as all the parts turn on during the Aporkalypse, and it can infact attack the Shadows. 

The design is off as well, doesn't look all that clockwork-y. More like a prison or armor for whatever inside. Ancient pigs is quite interesting.

34 minutes ago, csc_unit said:

Give that kid some slack please. This is not a very welcoming way to act

This, joke is good and all, just don't overdo it to the point you make other feel insecure.

10 hours ago, Zeklo said:

I was thinking the same thing. I think that the Hulk was made by the ancients, since the gears seem to be made of iron, and the hulk is a source of gears. If the hulk is meant to fight Them, it may have been tricked by whatever tricked the fuelweaver and Pugna to attack us. Also, Does anyone know where the horns come from?

2 hours ago, Mooagain said:

I was thinking the same thing. I think that the Hulk was made by the ancients, since the gears seem to be made of iron, and the hulk is a source of gears. If the hulk is meant to fight Them, it may have been tricked by whatever tricked the fuelweaver and Pugna to attack us. Also, Does anyone know where the horns come from?

I don’t think, that the whole triad was tricked the same way. Fuelweaver actually tries to save us, cuz he(she?) thinks, that death is better than anything that They would do to us. Pugna possibly was tricked, as he thinks that the Crew works with Them to destroy his realm.

And Hulk just wants to kill everything that moves. And what doesn’t - it moves it and kills it.

Archived