Even if that's true, why?Yay! 250 posts! 1/4 of my way to a hmm...'Thousandaire'? :)

It is true, perhaps they plan to use them with traps just as bees, but these will be more powerful. After all kevin did say close combat should be a last resort.

Mr.MonsterMeat's recipe for bug spray!2 poop + 1 honey + 4 rot = Ta-da! All-natural bug spray! Or atleast bug repellant :)

My recipe:4 monster meat + 1 trap.Make them eat monster meat (or suck it), and they DIE BECAUSE YOU'RE A POISONOUS SON OF A-Sorry. I got carried away there...

In my first encounter with them I got a crow feather. :II was wandering in a grasslands biome when I heard it; I thought it was a bee. I followed the sound and found a mosquito by a frog which attacked the mosquito with its tongue (tried to eat it?) and killed it. It dropped a crow feather.I spent the rest of the week huddled in a corner wrapped in a blanket sobbing, due to my being confused about the feather being dropped by a mosquito. (or perhaps I didn't really. >_>)

Changes I want should be ready for release, without them game is missing on some fun. Don't know if they change the way pine cones and trees work right now. There is some mod with frozen ponds, that should be in game already without any mods.