I'm not sure what would make a good buff for her rework, but as something to help balance it out it'd be interesting if Wendy had her own negative aura. As she is always being dark and edgy, it would kinda make sense and would make for more dynamic co-op gameplay. Add this with some extra bonus to Abigail or something and it could help her stay balanced.

• Like 1

FreyaMaluk    3,574
On 4/8/2019 at 10:34 PM, Pop Guy said:

Personally I play Wendy like this thanks to a careful and meticulous work of modding and she's perfect: Abigail can finally protect her effectively from any "small" threat of the game and help her in a concrete way against the bosses, without being able to defeat them exclusively by herself.

Which mod do you use for her? I don't play her that much in DST and when I do I play vanilla so it might be cool to hear your input on that.

• Like 1

Pop Guy    1,318
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

Which mod do you use for her? I don't play her that much in DST and when I do I play vanilla so it might be cool to hear your input on that.

The mods are basically two: Flexible Abigail and Tweak Abigail.
The first one does something very simple: if you hit Abigail to send she away, the flower allows you to recall she immediately. Very useful and intelligent.
The second one is a bit more complicated: it allows you to put Abigail in "hostile" mode (where it will behave as it normally does in the basic game) or "peaceful" (where it will do no harm to any creature EVEN if they attack Wendy. In this mode Abigail will also tend to distance you from enemies).
Not only: the mod allows you to change every Abigail parameter, and adapt it to your needs. I worked hard to make Abigail strong enough BUT not broken. It wasn't easy, I did several tests, but in the end I think I made she perfect:
Life must be set at 200% 
Damage must be set to 200% 
The damage area should be set to 150%
The damage to players I suggest you keep it 100% in case of PVP, otherwise the other players are too disadvantaged.
The movement must be set to 130%
Regeneration when Abigail is peaceful must be 10 (so putting her in peace also has the function of making her recover more life)
Regeneration when Abigail is hostile must be 5
Armor at 0%. Absolutely.
All the rest leave it to original as well (evocation time, mental health penalty upon evocation, etc.)
I advise you to keep your eyes red = hostile; white eyes = peaceful to understand the mode in which she is found.
In this way Abigail is able to tank in bosses, but she is not able to kill anyone without the support of Wendy (not even at night, not even the Goose who is the weakest). However, she will give a HUGE hand: it is basically a tank that will take a lot of beating, for you.
To make the experience even more fun, I suggest you also install The Forge Battle Pack: add lots of perfect items to support Abigail (the stirrup of life, the crystal tiara, etc. etc.) as well as, above all, a garment that the which increases the damage of his companions BUT does not give protection to Wendy.
These three mods as a whole make Wendy's gameplay unique, wholly revolving about how to make the most of her and her twin. How it should be ;)

5cb20aa1ee9c6_Schermata2019-03-20alle10_54_17.thumb.png.759851f936130bb745d8b2b2ef253801.png

Edited by Pop Guy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

First off, i will say i want Abby to be buffed but a lot of people have talked about that so ill do something different. I think Wendy Should be Able to Revive People With Abby's Flower. if another player is nearby, they get revived (only one) similar to how wartox heals people in a specific range with souls. If they're not nearby, then Abby is summoned instead. This would mean making multiple Flowers a little more useful and would make Wendy a good team supporter. When they get revived with the flower, it could be sorta like the life giving amulet in not a HP penalty (since you have to wait a few days for the flower). Maybe when the flower is placed down, it emanates a small aura that damages enemies or maybe gives a slight speed boost when your in it. i dont know but right now most people will say, Wendy isnt as favorable on a team as say Overpowered old hag wickerbottom, Overpowered builder winona, epic Teleporting wartox, hungry pig Wolfgang blah blah. i basically play Wendy only and i love how she acts and what she says when she examines glommer... but i would really like her to be better, the negative damage multiplier is a huge downside by itself.

Also I think that the idea of having Abby able to haunt things is pretty epic, shes a ghost!

• Like 1

blacknight7890    120

I still think abagale should be able to haunt things. Like, you just right click something with the flower or whatever and she haunts it, would give wendy access to things that only dead players have access to, and at almost any time, sounds quite good to me. having her be more controllable and what not would also be pretty good, but I mainly want abagale hauntings.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

minespatch    47,458

5ac96b104b84b_Ahauntingincodexumbra.thumb.png.d6195471dfeddedd9c3aa2877b4019db.png

Would be fun to haunt items for a long period of time like this.

• Haha 1