Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

_Ellat_

Why doesn't wortox have wings?

Zeklo    16,629

Stories can share common, or familiar concepts without being exact. Heck, I don't even know the origin of "Imps". I couldn't tell you if they were originally described with wings or if someone worked off the concept and gave them wings!

The point is, usage of these kinds of creatures are derivative, and their exact application differs depending on the use.

In this case, they don't have wings. 

_Ellat_    206

Oh.. yeah

3 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

Feeding_demonic_imps.jpg

this is an imp... no wings

Well that's weird becuase that's what I found about imps "Imps are minor magical creatures with a big appetite for the spotlight. ... horns sprout from their heads, just as leathery, bat-like wings sprout from their shoulders."

FreyaMaluk    4,958
4 minutes ago, _Ellat_ said:

Oh.. yeah

Well that's weird becuase that's what I found about imps "Imps are minor magical creatures with a big appetite for the spotlight. ... horns sprout from their heads, just as leathery, bat-like wings sprout from their shoulders."

ok... Imps are mythological creatures. There is no "right" or "wrong" definition per se and rather a wide variety of cultures that depicted imps... some with wings some not.

FreyaMaluk    4,958
Just now, csc_unit said:

An Imp??

Clifford.jpg

That image only proves the art has a retro style... Specially the animated trailer

Canis    8,079
5 hours ago, csc_unit said:

What Imp? No wings on a dog!!??

:confused:

See

Clifford.jpg

fixed it

image.png.a8b5de2af075d10a8503a05b8aa8f4fe.png

Spoiler

I searched up "Don't Starve Wendy" into google images to get the cut out of her face and I was greeted with a massive amount of r34. Long story short, this picture was not worth it.

Sunset Skye    3,214

"Imp" just refers to a small mischievous demon, which Wortox definitely is. It's not any specific creature.

minespatch    58,597
9 hours ago, Canis said:

"Don't Starve Wendy" into google images to get the cut out of her face

Just use 4k downloader on a official short and screencap from vlc. :wilson_ecstatic:

Canis    8,079
1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Just use 4k downloader on a official short and screencap from vlc. :wilson_ecstatic:

thats too much work considering the outcome, bah

__IvoCZE__    5,937
11 hours ago, Canis said:

I searched up "Don't Starve Wendy" into google images to get the cut out of her face and I was greeted with a massive amount of r34. Long story short, this picture was not worth it.

Press X to Doubt.

wedy.thumb.jpg.de790313340a78c2b7fc97a80f3b72be.jpg

Must have responded to your history ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Canis    8,079
6 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Press X to Doubt.

wedy.thumb.jpg.de790313340a78c2b7fc97a80f3b72be.jpg

Must have responded to your history ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

uh

*sweating*

I, uh

*hyperventilating*

excuse me for a moment

Spoiler

this is a joke, i have nothing weird in my search history. I do have the safe search filter off because how else am I going to practice drawing anatomy dammit

_Ellat_    206
17 hours ago, Sunset Skye said:

"Imp" just refers to a small mischievous demon, which Wortox definitely is. It's not any specific creature.

Thanks for confirming it like 3rd or 4th time

-Variant    4,507
6 hours ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

I mean he's more of a Goat than Imp to be honest, idk why he's classified as an imp

He calls himself an Imp in game. Like, a lot.