Why doesn't wortox have wings?

Stories can share common, or familiar concepts without being exact. Heck, I don't even know the origin of "Imps". I couldn't tell you if they were originally described with wings or if someone worked off the concept and gave them wings!

The point is, usage of these kinds of creatures are derivative, and their exact application differs depending on the use.

In this case, they don't have wings. 

Oh.. yeah

3 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

Feeding_demonic_imps.jpg

this is an imp... no wings

Well that's weird becuase that's what I found about imps "Imps are minor magical creatures with a big appetite for the spotlight. ... horns sprout from their heads, just as leathery, bat-like wings sprout from their shoulders."

4 minutes ago, _Ellat_ said:

Oh.. yeah

Well that's weird becuase that's what I found about imps "Imps are minor magical creatures with a big appetite for the spotlight. ... horns sprout from their heads, just as leathery, bat-like wings sprout from their shoulders."

ok... Imps are mythological creatures. There is no "right" or "wrong" definition per se and rather a wide variety of cultures that depicted imps... some with wings some not.

5 hours ago, csc_unit said:

What Imp? No wings on a dog!!??

:confused:

See

Clifford.jpg

fixed it

image.png.a8b5de2af075d10a8503a05b8aa8f4fe.png

Spoiler

I searched up "Don't Starve Wendy" into google images to get the cut out of her face and I was greeted with a massive amount of r34. Long story short, this picture was not worth it.

11 hours ago, Canis said:

I searched up "Don't Starve Wendy" into google images to get the cut out of her face and I was greeted with a massive amount of r34. Long story short, this picture was not worth it.

Press X to Doubt.

wedy.thumb.jpg.de790313340a78c2b7fc97a80f3b72be.jpg

Must have responded to your history ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Press X to Doubt.

wedy.thumb.jpg.de790313340a78c2b7fc97a80f3b72be.jpg

Must have responded to your history ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

uh

*sweating*

I, uh

*hyperventilating*

excuse me for a moment

Spoiler

this is a joke, i have nothing weird in my search history. I do have the safe search filter off because how else am I going to practice drawing anatomy dammit

Archived