Encore Twitch Drops Available Now! (The World's Greatest Big Top Tent)

twitch_item_tent.thumb.png.775838e598eb3

Hey Everybody. 

Today we will begin our encore round of Twitch drops for The World's Greatest Big Top Tent collection. This campaign will run for 1 week for a final chance to receive these items. 

After the encore period these items will no longer be available on Twitch, however we do plan make them available for purchase or as rare drops some time in the future - We're still trying to figure that out.  

Players can associate their Twitch.tv account to their Klei Account to begin receiving cool exclusive items by watching Don't Starve or Don't Starve Together on Twitch.tv.

The World's Greatest Big Top Tent Icon (30 Minutes)

profileflair_tent_circus.png.ddfb82d9aa7

The World's Greatest Big Top Tent Portrait (2 Hours)

playerportrait_bg_tentcircus.png.e8c1d73

The World's Greatest Big Top Tent (6 Hours)

tent_circus.thumb.png.79beb77b91a4668f0e

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, check out the spoiler below:

Spoiler

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com

image.png.dae81347554324d8ba0f36d6c85976

After that just watch a streamer who has also linked their account and get those drops!

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

9 minutes ago, Casm said:

Well, I finally got all 8 Twitch skins, the tent was the last one I needed.

Do we know if there will be more twitch skins after the Encore re-releases are done?

Someone data-mined a circus skin for the Ice Flingomatic, so I'm guessing that one is coming soon.

7 hours ago, Fjedjik said:

Someone data-mined a circus skin for the Ice Flingomatic, so I'm guessing that one is coming soon.

That'd be pretty awesome, so here's hoping. I also went ahead and set up a reminder so now each week my computer will tell me to check for new Twitch skins. I don't intend on missing out and having to rely on Encore streams again. lol

Archived