Jump to content

What time is the patch?


Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, CapnChaos said:

Do patches usually break save games? This is the first new patch since I got the game...just curious.

Virtually never.  When new creatures/plants/resources (like fossils) are released you won't get them unless you start a new game as they are spawned in the map generation but even then you can keep playing your old saves if you want to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, malloc said:

Virtually never.  When new creatures/plants/resources (like fossils) are released you won't get them unless you start a new game as they are spawned in the map generation but even then you can keep playing your old saves if you want to.

Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My exerience has also been that I get kicked out of testing branch and onto main branch automatically. 

Then there are usually some housekeeping patches for fixing crashes that occur as a result of removing debugging code.

I was hoping to see a prelaunch patch in testing branch today,  but I digress. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, SamLogan said:

Complete patch (preview  or release version) always comes on thursday without any exception since the alpha version. So you have to wait, the counter in the game menu is wrong.

The classic schedule is 10:30 am (Vancouver's time).

The delay post from Klei says Tuesday 19. This time it's not on Thursday unless they made a mistake ^^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Christophlette said:

The delay post from Klei says Tuesday 19. This time it's not on Thursday unless they made a mistake ^^

Maybe because of the "we are all dying from the flu"-delay, they changed the release date too, only for this time. 

But there is only one way to be certain: Wait until tonight, and if nothing happens, it will be thursday. (Unless the flu comes back...)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SharraShimada said:

Maybe because of the "we are all dying from the flu"-delay, they changed the release date too, only for this time. 

But there is only one way to be certain: Wait until tonight, and if nothing happens, it will be thursday. (Unless the flu comes back...)

Not the flu please! I can't wait more... :?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When it starts off slow, you build a base don't understand a thing, drop it come back make a couple 50 cycle bases then 100 cycle bases... and one day you find yourself sitting there for an hour trying to track down what time exactly the next patch comes out so you can finally get started on your next time sink.

Addiction sneaks up on you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
×
  • Create New...