Possible new character in Hamlet?

Tomorrow should be the update with Warbucks and Wilba's perk updates, maybe there will be more stuff about Wormwood in the code, at least I hope so. I want to know more! I would be pleased with a horned character that's not a demon, and to have such pretty branch horns too :wilson_love:

i know, and i hope he can live in the jungle in peace with the plants, like webber does with spiders

on reason i like to play webber is because of the entirely different playstyle and experience compared to other characters, and i'd enjoy having one in Hamlet too that could live in the rainforest

22 hours ago, Marquillotuca89 said:

The only thing you're proving with that answer  is that you  have no arguments to defend your point of view. :D

Suuure... none ever challenge it, just proved it further in favor of new character.

14 hours ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

The character literally got added to the game today. Nothing more to talk about.

You truly no idea what I'm talking about, I guess my point still stands. May be read my main point again?

13 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Jokes on you.

wormwood.png.c423b7e0506c63d35e6eb4e58af9b04e.png

Joke's on me how?

1 minute ago, Charsis said:

You truly no idea what I'm talking about, I guess my point still stands. May be read my main point again?

Joke's on me how?

On 1/26/2019 at 8:20 PM, Charsis said:

Don't you think we have enough characters as is?

Klei seems to disagree with you.

On 1/26/2019 at 8:20 PM, Charsis said:

It like people see a new character design by Klei, instantly want it in the game, no consideration for game balance, lore, mechanics or game feel; if it exists it must be in game.

It existed, and now it's in the game. That's the joke.

You felt so superior in calling us infantilized sheep in simply speculating at a neat new character design and pondering on whether or not it'd be added into the game, only for Klei to do exactly what we all had hoped they would and add the character into the game.

They took into consideration of game balance, lore, mechanics and game feel. Which is why now we get to feel obnoxiously smug because your condescending attitude and attempt at shutting down any constructive conversation kinda blew up in your face.

Just now, watermelen671 said:

I wasn't talking to them, I was talking to all of you.

It's not some joke. The point is that as soon as some new character design is seen, people instantly want it. The more the merrier. Why? Why not work with what already exists? If Klei keeps making more DLC and adding more characters, we will have so much issues cross-DLC and many character will look like throwaways. To me, a lot of later characters already look that way. None questioned what mechanics, features etc. Klei planned to have for the character. They saw the design, instantly wanted it, so no, no consideration for those things from people here, just expecting it will all be fine. Unimplemented characters were unimplemented before for a reason, now it's willy nilly with ideas. Warbucks particularly went through multiple changes and still didn't stand ground for a well-rounded, so hence I think it's time to stop with characters.

You felt so superior in calling us infantilized sheep in simply speculating at a neat new character design and pondering on whether or not it'd be added into the game, only for Klei to do exactly what we all had hoped they would and add the character into the game.

They took into consideration of game balance, lore, mechanics and game feel. Which is why now we get to feel obnoxiously smug because your condescending attitude and attempt at shutting down any constructive conversation kinda blew up in your face.

Never called you that. That's just how you took it. I was upfront, but not off-point, so it still constructive, you didn't want to take it that way.

Keep saying that, I'll be just as smug back. 

Archived