[Game Update] - 302293

eggcracker recipes are missing, all of them, only those are showing up, which egg i have at the moment, in met ref there are iron, steel and gold recipes, others are gone, thought the only ore i have is the copper, which is not present, and in the Mol forge all the recipes are present though i even hadn't built a rocket, nor telescoped any asteroid.

Thank you devs [sarcasm]

when you'll make the Idle state sound not so ear-irritating?

Edited by linainverse

11 hours ago, Maleus M said:

Could you guys put the option to copy settings on atmo suit and exosuit pods? It's a bit annoying having to click on "deliver suit" all the time on all the pods. :p

I would argue again for a "request suits at all connected docks" button for the exosuit checkpoint ;)

On 7.1.2019 at 10:50 PM, k_nicole said:
  • Fabricator screen now displays a helpful message when no recipes have been discovered
  • Fabricator screen now displays a recipe when any ingredient has been discovered

There seems to be a new "bug" as a result of the Fabricator screen changes:

Spoiler

Unbenannt.thumb.jpg.bc0a99d61cbddba95f0447679b827b67.jpg

Shows no discovered recipes when no ingredients are available.

The "electric grill" show just workable orders.

After finding berries/mushrooms I was able to schedule an infinite task so the building is working, but I am unable to change orders if  ingredients are unavailable.

The problem with this change is that every time the game is loaded it repopulates the recipe lists, possibly removing recipes you've previously made if you don't currently have ingredients.  It's extremely annoying, especially if you have equipment setup to process recipes that are no longer available as you have no way to cancel them unless you get the ingredients again (or destroy/rebuild).  I think this change needs a second pass.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Nitroturtle said:

The problem with this change is that every time the game is loaded it repopulates the recipe lists, possibly removing recipes you've previously made if you don't currently have ingredients.  It's extremely annoying, especially if you have equipment setup to process recipes that are no longer available as you have no way to cancel them unless you get the ingredients again (or destroy/rebuild).  I think this change needs a second pass.

Yeah, this gave me an issue last night. I wanted to cancel my fried mushrooms since I was at almost 200kcals of them, but didn't have any mushrooms on hand so was unable to see the recipe to cancel it. Seems like any recipes you already know, and especially those that you've queued, should continue to show up whether or not you have the ingredients available.

4 minutes ago, johnperkins21 said:

Yeah, this gave me an issue last night. I wanted to cancel my fried mushrooms since I was at almost 200kcals of them, but didn't have any mushrooms on hand so was unable to see the recipe to cancel it. Seems like any recipes you already know, and especially those that you've queued, should continue to show up whether or not you have the ingredients available.

This is exactly what needs to be changed.  I can only imagine it was an oversight, as the way it is currently is pretty ridiculous.  

34 minutes ago, Nitroturtle said:

This is exactly what needs to be changed.  I can only imagine it was an oversight, as the way it is currently is pretty ridiculous.  

I reported this as a bug a few days ago, and a dev marked it as "fixed in a future update". So no worries.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1