mods poll

ucw

I use geometric placement and shift to quick drop, both are just great for QOL and really don't make the game easier at all. It could be argued that in dark environments geometric placement provides an advantage but I'd rather have the ability to create neat bases than worry about it.

I use some,  not that i need them because i can easly menage to survive over 100 days with no mods, but they make the game more fun. 

Here's the list of mods  i use:

-Armor & backpack slots ( so i won't forget to put on my log suit) 

-Growing sword (because i like progressing) 

-Super walls (I mostly fight outside the base so the walls are purely cosmetic for me) 

-i don't know how this one is called but it lets me construct structures from RoG, SW or Hamlet in every world (because reasons) 

-Skins & emotes (the nights tend to get boring so why not spice them up a bit by singing starvers carol) 

Mainly Qol mods I feel guilty for some reason if I use mods that add items even if there just decorational 

• Geometric placement (OCD I don't really have it but it still bugs me when something is slightly off)
  • Minimap HUD (Its nice to have)
  • combined status (Qol)
  • Health info (I like seeing enemy health)
  • Mini signs (Because I don't like marking my chests with dropable items) Qol might retire this mod
  • Moar save slots (5 saves isn't enough)
  • Ice flingo range check (Qol)
  • Wormhole marks (Qol)

I use Geometric Placement, Display Food Values, Character Skins, Item Skins and (occasionally) Shipwrecked & More. Most of them are only small changes (Display Food Values tells how long until it spoils, Item Skins makes me able to change the look of weapons, armor etc.) except for Shipwrecked & More. For anyone who wants to try it, it is a mod that puts everything from RoG (Caves/Ruins, Birchnut Trees, the Pig King, Glommer, MacTusk, Hound Mounds, and various RoG Biomes) into a Shipwrecked world, essentially combining the 2 DLCs.

20 hours ago, Hx380 said:

Here's the list of mods  i use:

-i don't know how this one is called but it lets me construct structures from RoG, SW or Hamlet in every world (because reasons) 

-Skins & emotes (the nights tend to get boring so why not spice them up a bit by singing starvers carol) 

Which ones would be these!? I'd love it.

Enjoying reading about the different mods people like to use.  I found one I like: it tells me what the crock pot will make before I cook -- no more green gloop.  (too lazy to check the wiki or write stuff down.)  

21 hours ago, Hx380 said:

That's hilarious -- might prevent me from getting bored, going out at night and getting killed.  

7 hours ago, Hx380 said:

Thank you so much! This is true integration.I'll never understand why this isn't the default settings.

11 hours ago, ucw said:

Enjoying reading about the different mods people like to use.  I found one I like: it tells me what the crock pot will make before I cook -- no more green gloop.  (too lazy to check the wiki or write stuff down.)  

That's hilarious -- might prevent me from getting bored, going out at night and getting killed.  

omg!! The crock pot one sounds really good... would break my no-mods for that probably, lol

Archived