SECRETS (a winter's tale)

post em here, everything you find

Okay GrandpaMD. All I could find is that the music had what sounded like really slow morse code and thats about it...

- - - Updated - - -

Damn't, I got ninja'd

Edit: Adding my rough attempt to write down the morse code, the spacing is probably off: - .... . .. .-. . -.-.. .. ... -.-- --- ..- .- . -... .--. .. -.-. .. -. ---

Edited by Karma Hound

New birds for winterWinter Thing that tells you when winter is comingMacTusk `n` Son with darts!IgloosFreezing to DeathThe Sound of DeerclopsDeath Montage : DNo new CharacterIce StaffIce GemIce HoundsLotsa IceNice Update indeed :D

looks like tenticals respawn and pigs and spiders are more agro during winter

Anyone notice that no one is every carrying a backpack? Im guessing you die without wearing a breezy vest in short time so that makes the backpack no longer needed during winter?(of course as exploit could just carry a full back pack with your mouse) I guess all that work for krampus sacks wont matter much in winter.Im not positive but i think all the deaths show that in winter you cant really wear log suits and football helmets for very long without freezing to death which I think is great its gonna make all mobs so much harder to kill you have to be perfect with kiting, but Im sure many are kite ninjas by now so I love the new challenge. Im guessing youll just have to be real fast with switching the log suit and football helmet for the breezy vest and snow hat while running into combat and as you run away switch back and so on an so forth like everyone cant wait for this....Last thing anyone notice the ice staff or weapon once it freezes an enemy they dont drop anything so im guessing they aren't dead just have to thaw out?

In the MacTusk picture if you lighten and increase the contrast (I used the GIMP)you get this post-1811-13764591353704_thumb.jpg

Looks like MAX grid coordinates again

Scrambled letters for the word properties.

In File Properties (Windows 8)

Title and Subject: "Greetings, mortals. I'm so glad that you've been paying attention. I can assure you that it is about to pay off. I have something very special planned. Keep your eyes peeled, and you shall be rewarded!"

Tags: Secrets; Lies; Prophecy;

Authors: Maxwell

Edited by zombiebiscuits

Also the morse code actually says Their death is your beginning

Using this i changed the extension from jpg to zip and tried to open it in case there is hidden data to no avail. Also, opening it in notepad and looking towards the end was just gibberish for me :(Their death -> referencing an end maybeis your beginning -> to start looking maybe

Using this i changed the extension from jpg to zip and tried to open it in case there is hidden data to no avail. Also, opening it in notepad and looking towards the end was just gibberish for me :(Their death -> referencing an end maybeis your beginning -> to start looking maybe

I made a mistake, I mean't it says, Their end is your beginning, not their death.

I think "Their end is your beginning" is refrencing to all the things you kill and attack? Assuming its Maxwell saying it, as almost all of the hidden text is, perhaps it means that you destroying all these creatures will lead you to greatness and power? Something like that and you murdering everything to stay alive will probably be part of the end game story/message.

Their end is your beginning, huh?Did you guys ever thought about the characters who die in this video? Might be the next part in this riddle. It just seems to random to be unimportant!Anyways the order in which the characters die are WesWendyWX-78WillowWilson

That's one rough purgatory xD

Yup. I can think of reasons for most of them to be there

Wilson - Experimenting on Animals?

Willow - Arson?

Wendy - Murder/Manslaughter of Abigail?

Wolfgang - Obnoxiousness, not Humble enough for Heaven?

WX-78 - For hating/murdering/humiliating Animals?

Wickerbottom - ?????

Wes - EVERBODY HATES MIMES

Now can I have a job, Kevin? :)