Wigfrid is DUUMMBBB

38 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Don't play Wigfrid lol

For real tho Hamlet is still in early access so I guess Klei is going to add food for Wigfrid

*remembers Shipwrecked coffee and Wigfrid*

Yeah scratch that, just don't play Wigfrid

I also made a coffee from buying coffee beans and then realised she cant drink it. I gave the coffee to a pig and watched him run super fast from a bat. Sanic pig. Laughed but cried a little bit. Wigfrid is just unplayable. 

50 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

If you dislike it, just go to the 5th island and activate the Aporkalypse Calendar, that will definetly help you against Hay Fever.

I know it doesn’t help hay fever but it is a good idea to kill this dumb hoe. 

2 hours ago, hl3bekliyenadam said:

Hay Fever is making you sneeze so hard that it is draining your sanity and you think preventing it DöEs nÖt fİt FöR wAriÖr.

Hide contents

20181216225445_1.thumb.jpg.22e68cca0941fc3f6609de9cf80b5f43.jpg

You dumb höe

Hide contents

20181216225506_1.thumb.jpg.03b5e8acd415f1c3096c5bc1ffa256a7.jpg

"This food is not befitting a warrior!" 

yeah I think we know that wigfrids kinda dumb, and also is a horrible character thanks to shipwrecked I mean she considers fish a meat which some people don't consider a meat but bugs which are by definition are meat, but she doesn't eat butterfly wings she also doesn't drink coffee which then how does she hydrate herself meat juice? blood? because she doesn't drink water since she won't eat ice

Edit: found something fun she can't eat magic water so she literally doesn't drink anything20181216171123_1.thumb.jpg.5d25c0ff97dfeb280510416994cba7bc.jpg 

57 minutes ago, Computer-7 said:

"This food is not befitting a warrior!" 

yeah I think we know that wigfrids kinda dumb, and also is a horrible character thanks to shipwrecked I mean she considers fish a meat which some people don't consider a meat but bugs which are by definition are meat, but she doesn't eat butterfly wings she also doesn't drink coffee which then how does she hydrate herself meat juice? blood? because she doesn't drink water since she won't eat ice

Edit: found something fun she can't eat magic water so she literally doesn't drink anything20181216171123_1.thumb.jpg.5d25c0ff97dfeb280510416994cba7bc.jpg 

LOL she is pretty funny actually but when it comes to play as her it’s just annoying. 

2 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

I have a 146 day run and counting with her, so she’s fine by me.

You can survive with a gas mask and the sanity not much of a problem for her so yea she is playable for that sense  but It is just so annoying that you don’t want to play anymore I mean I almost got killed while collecting nettle and she didn’t eat it and cmon she doesn’t drink literal water because there is no protein??? 

3 hours ago, Computer-7 said:

Edit: found something fun she can't eat magic water so she literally doesn't drink anything

There are plant bits in that water. Or at very least a seed. I mean you can literally plant that drop of water, so it turns into a plant.

5 minutes ago, Atsumame said:

What do you think the perk "Only eat meat" does? Sometimes I think people can't grasp that meat only is meat only.

If you can't deal with her downsides then play another character.

Amen. You can't ride a bike with training wheels forever. That band-aid has to come off eventually.

18 minutes ago, hl3bekliyenadam said:

You can survive with a gas mask and the sanity not much of a problem for her so yea she is playable for that sense  but It is just so annoying that you don’t want to play anymore I mean I almost got killed while collecting nettle and she didn’t eat it and cmon she doesn’t drink literal water because there is no protein??? 

It’s nettles. Why would you think she’d eat that. Get a fan and it’s fine.

4 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

What is really not annoying is just not even having to bother with all that bugged out sprinkler crap. 

Just placing one has been rough for me, I rebased on the pugalisk island right next to the fountain and it turns out I can't place a sprinkler anywhere on that island for some reason. I've been playing WX and just using a gas mask, haven't used nettles once they don't even bloom ever in my world.

2 hours ago, ItsPizzaTime said:

Just placing one has been rough for me, I rebased on the pugalisk island right next to the fountain and it turns out I can't place a sprinkler anywhere on that island for some reason. I've been playing WX and just using a gas mask, haven't used nettles once they don't even bloom ever in my world.

Same problem for me sadly but I find out I don’t even have to deal with them since she ONLY eats meat. 

2 hours ago, RageLeague said:

It's so sad that Maxwell is not said character.

It is obviously Wes don’t even argue. 

wigfrids perk: can only eat meat. which means she can only consume meat-based foods.

q: can wigfrid drink coffee?

a: she can only consume meat-based foods

q: can wigfrid eat nettles?

a: she can only consume meat-based foods

q: can wigfrid eat tea pods?

a : she can only consume meat-based foods

q : can wigfrid drink tea?

i don't know the last, because tea includes pikos, and pikos is made of meat. havent tried yet.

26 minutes ago, metallichydra said:

wigfrids perk: can only eat meat. which means she can only consume meat-based foods.

q: can wigfrid drink coffee?

a: she can only consume meat-based foods

q: can wigfrid eat nettles?

a: she can only consume meat-based foods

q: can wigfrid eat tea pods?

a : she can only consume meat-based foods

q : can wigfrid drink tea?

i don't know the last, because tea includes pikos, and pikos is made of meat. havent tried yet.

I just imagined cooking a living squirell everytime someone wants  some tea

wigfrid is really really dumb:

2 hunger left.
player: wigfrid! eat the carrot or you're gonna die!
wigfrid: the food is not fit for a warrior.

player: but you're gonna DIE!
wigfrid: its not fit for a warrior.

*wigfrid died because of starvation

here lies wigfrid, she wouldn't eat her vegetables

Archived