Your favorite character and why?

My favorite character's Charlie 'cuz I like her style, but if it has to be out of the playable ones then I'd go with Webber since I think design of the spider in DS's very adorable & ever since pre-RoG DS I always wanted to have a monster-type character :D!

Willow! Her quotes are very funny and silly and attuned to my own reactions. She doesn't have any real powers, in contrast to the other characters, which makes her quite frail and puts emphasis on her being a survivor in a hostile and strange world. Yet, she always seems to have the determination to live through another day, despite the stacked odds.

For more Experienced players, Mighty Wolfgang takes the cake for me...  Once you get over the whole "survival" bit and produce productive Food Farms hes a easy char to soloing bosses with speed & DMG.  DFly /w 2 Darkswords. Destroy ToadStool /w 3 Morning Stars.  Deerclops Stand and Tank /w Hambat what more can I say... 

also.. his higher sanity drain is a benefit as it helps farm more Darkswords to destroy MORE!

I'm a Wendy main so I would have to say Wendy. Her quotes are always how I feel on a Monday morning towards everything around me and her skins just look the best in my opinion. She's easy to play as well, low maintenance. 

9 hours ago, IDMikhail said:

But It is difficult to extract nightmare fuel because to see shadows we need lose some sanity.

Maxwell is actually one of the best characters when it comes to farming nightmare fuel. Make yourself 2 duelists and one worker. Boom, your maximum sanity is now well below the threshold for insanity. I'd recommend making a hambat beforehand.

Wendy, WX-78, Wickerbottom and Maxwell is my favors. my main character is Wickerbottom because Wickerbottom's books is best farm, such berries, grass, twigs, feathers, morsels and better easy get krampus sack too. Wickerbottom is number one!

i hate play characters: Wigfrid, Webber and Wes.

She is fragile, but fearless.

She is cynical and bit depressive since ... you know .. her sister past away. I like her backstory :)  <3

I also very much like her gameplay! Tons of stuff she is very good at ; also tons of stuff she's not good at.. (big whole nasty bosses). 

I like this kind of balancing. I tried other characters, but for me,  DS doesn't feel like DS without Wendy. 

Archived