Whodunit: the cookie murder mystery

BarovSoap

9 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

Yes I was in the room at the time of the murder but everyone knows I was found unconscious with the corpse.

Hm... seeing as there is no trace of you in the only recorded picture of the crime scene, how do we not know you took the photo then knocked yourself out with a chew toy in an attempt to frame @BarovSoap? It seems to me like you were the camera person all along.

6 minutes ago, ~Matt said:

Hm... seeing as there is no trace of you in the only recorded picture of the crime scene, how do we not know you took the photo then knocked yourself out with a chew toy in an attempt to frame @BarovSoap? It seems to me like you were the camera person all along.

Spoiler

How do you know I wasn't on the other side of the room? Me not being in the frame would throw a lot of suspicion on me of course that's what the murderer would want, and Toast did say the culprit had a stale smelling breath, oh and did I forget to mention I always mouthwash after brushing my teeth before going out. And we all know dog breath doesn't smell too great correct?

19 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

How do you know I wasn't on the other side of the room? Me not being in the frame would throw a lot of suspicion on me of course that's what the murderer would want, and Toast did say the culprit had a stale smelling breath, oh and did I forget to mention I always mouthwash after brushing my teeth before going out. And we all know dog breath doesn't smell too great correct?

Yes, we all do know that and Mr. Soap is no exception, but might I add that the toast mentioned the breath being of stale cornbread? Yes, cornbread, a food product that, much like other corn or maize based ones, is hard for our canine fellows to digest and has high enough levels of salt to be considered harmful to them. Not only that, but also a common allergen for dog kind, which added to the previously mentioned details makes us then beg the question: Why would this so very valuable and intelligent member of our society ingest such foul substances?

14 minutes ago, ~Matt said:

Yes, we all do know that and Mr. Soap is no exception, but might I add that cornbread, much like other corn or maize based products, is hard for our canine fellows to digest and has high enough levels of salt to be considered harmful to them? Not only that, but cornbread is also a common allergen for dog kind, which added to the previously mentioned details makes us then beg the question: Why would this so very valuable and intelligent member of our society ingest such foul substances?

Spoiler

Well mister (Yeah I assumed your gender, problem?) ~Matt you make a very valid point, but what you probably didn't know is those with diabetes have a very sour or stale breath which could possibly be one of the many reasons why our little canine friend might've had a very stale smelling breath.

But there's just one thing that's been aching to be answered...how did @Youknowwho even know the murderer had a stale cornbread breath? Why making it seem like me or @BarovSoap killed the cookie would be a easy feat for a piece of cyborg toast, no?

Buddy, I can smell a dead member of my species from a mile away. It's like the putrid stench of blood and rotten eggs. An amazing feat, considering I don't have a nose. But trust me, I know what I'm saying when I could smell stale cornbread on the third mysterious figure's breath.

7 hours ago, Youknowwho said:

Buddy, I can smell a dead member of my species from a mile away. It's like the putrid stench of blood and rotten eggs.

Mind sharing how you would know exactly how the dead body of your "species" would smell like blood and rotten eggs? I mean you'd only know what the smell was if you worked at a like a beard morgue.

Just now, GiddyGuy said:

Mind sharing how you would know exactly how the dead body of your "species" would smell like blood and rotten eggs? I mean you'd only know what the smell was if you worked at a like a beard morgue.

That's a good question. Hasn't he witnessed the last supper massacre, though?

1 hour ago, BarovSoap said:

I was looking for more clues and found this:

20161202_001032.jpg

THE KILLER HAS RETURNED TO THE SCENE OF THE CRIME AND MOVED THE BODY!! I knew all those years of watching Law & Order would pay off someday! 

How can we know YOU didn't steal the body?

do you have security camera evidence?

22 hours ago, BarovSoap said:

What!? W-where did you this!!?

In the deranged's facourite crime scene, TUMBLR!

22 hours ago, BarovSoap said:

It wasn't me, I swear!

Appeal to sympathy!

7 hours ago, Weirdobob said:

I don't know what you're talking about.

THIS IS GUILT TALKING!!!

(Seriously though, just play more traditional RPGs and you'll find out.)

50 minutes ago, BarovSoap said:

I was working undercover

Can confirm. They made me buy the disguise for him.

@Youknowwho, may I ask what breadthinicity you identify as? It fills me with suspicion that in a society as segregated as the breadkind's, which very often suffers from segregation and profiling in their bakery habitats, an individual would be knowledgeable enough to identify its fellow species companion by attributes as delicate as the smell.

Archived