inspired by my first deerclops kill

Wessell

7 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Now if only I could kill deerclops. The darn winter beast has destroyed my base FOR THE LAST TIME!!

Armor, weapon(hambat preferred), 2 hits and run, 2 hits and run. 

But good job, Wessel. The first kill is always the best. After that you realize he's a huge pushover and killing him is but a chore.

• Like 1

As Wigfrid, I have killed all RoG beasts but the Dragonfly and the Queen, and I could probably kill them both if I had the time to prepare the gunpowder and blow-darts. (Although it did take two tries to take down Bearger. I was so pissed the first time he spawned, I just restarted and prepared for 72 days out of spite to kill him.)

I got so bored I would chop down Evergreens for fun just to see if I could make a Treeguard spawn. And I farmed spiders every morning and never had to worry about sanity.

Then I accidentally attack a Pengull. And that was the end of fair Wigfrid's tale. She had less than ten days before she reached day 100, too.

However, if I had the correct weapons, I could probably take Deerclops down as Wilson now, considering I took down a Goose as Wendy with very little help from Abigail. (She died.)

Nice job on the Deerclops! I have drawn him a few times and he can be a pain. I love the pic even though I'm so tired of seeing his ugly mug in King of Winter.

• Like 1