[Minespatch] Catawampus cartoon corner

minespatch

On 8/22/2016 at 5:51 PM, Dara999 said:

image.jpegMeme fusion: Alola Peridot

On 8/22/2016 at 7:13 PM, minespatch said:

Expect art later~Ariel eeeyyyy 1_0 .png

peridotor pokeforms.png

Here it is. The gembomination trio: alola edition! I decided to make a transparent lineart version and a flatline version so you can click and see the details.

On 8/22/2016 at 3:52 AM, LadyD said:
On 8/22/2016 at 3:51 AM, Mobbstar said:
On 8/22/2016 at 2:41 AM, LadyD said:

Should I rename this thread the cut animals thread?

That went dark quickly...

Cute. I meant CUTE 

20160923p3-Lady D flounders.png

Had to make this conversation into a comic. Just so silly, it had to be illustrated.

My father saw this and was wondering who LadyD was. When I explained, he was wondering if she had a niece called "Sunny". So I quickly doodled this:

lady d's niece.png

On 9/21/2016 at 8:59 AM, DragonMage156 said:

Dragon drawing tutorial! dummy.gif

how_i_draw_dragons_by_dragonmage156-daih

For anyone who needs help with drawing these creatures. @Paxtonnnn, this may help with Ysul's drawing or any future dragon pieces you decide to do :)

a gryphon meets a moonmoon drag.png

Quick tutorial doodle. The moon-moon dragon was my first attempt until I realized I made the sternum face in the wrong direction.:wilson_ecstatic:

The gryphon was my successful attempt after realizing what direction the tutorial was going. So this was fun to do.

The equivian sea princes.png

I've been asking my buddy for art every now and again, I figured @toki-wartoothxx deserved some art from the bottom of my heart. So she requested the Equivian princes underwater. It was a fun challenge. Found some interesting reference photos on google to get the piece just right.

20160923p2-Ninjoe sneaking among the forums.pngacurate sized ninjoe.pngtransparent ninjoe.png

As promised, here's my tribute to super-mod nin@JoeW. The guy deserves it after all the hard work for what he's done to keep these threads stable.

I based the ninja design on some concept art of "Mark of the Ninja" while also using the palette from the avatar. Then splashed some red transparent lines to add grittiness. The first one is my piece, second is how the ninjoe would actually fit on the boards, and then a transparent ninjoe for your ninjoe needs.

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

a gryphon meets a moonmoon drag.png

Quick tutorial doodle. The moon-moon dragon was my first attempt until I realized I made the sternum face in the wrong direction.:wilson_ecstatic:

The gryphon was my successful attempt after realizing what direction the tutorial was going. So this was fun to do.

Glad my tutorial helped ^_^ Aw that dragon is adorable.

I was planning on making one for anthros.

20160925-Cryptie with his tales.png

My father liked the way I did the panel in the two comics I inked yesterday, he wanted to see the panel covered. Instead of coloring the lines like I usually do, I used my father's EC comics books for print reference to reference the old comic print style. Also had to do a muted palette than the normal kind I would do. Usually I try to avoid pinks as much as possible but thankfully this was a dirty-pink color, so it did a nice job coloring the curtains, chair, and roses.

On 8/21/2016 at 5:16 AM, LincSaysHi said:

because @Chris1488 peer pressured me to make this thread.

Hi, my name is Linc if that wasn't obvious enough, I like to say Hi and I make sprite edits, my sprite bases I use to make edits are from here because I'm not skilled enough to make sprites from scratch, I'll be posting any more edits I make here because chris told me if i didn't post them in a thread, he would revoke my vinesauce privileges why not.

1wKpRYf.gif pajama ariel

Screen Shot 2016-08-22 at 7.38.17 PM.png

two ariels on klei.png

So yeah, two Ariels. I'm sure Linc's Ariel is more subdued than me. :wilson_sneaky:

On 8/23/2016 at 6:21 PM, Chris1488 said:
On 8/23/2016 at 6:13 PM, Arlesienne said:

Cool art. Now I want to see the corpse spitting them out.

X_X.png

drawing spitting corpse.png

Place your bets on who thrashes out ideas: Dead horse or corpse!

On 8/25/2016 at 10:43 AM, SirKnight said:

IMAG0734.jpg

sleepy weirdobobbu.png

Not ever sure if that's how @Weirdobob sounds like when he sleeps but I had fun~ Also like making the dot in the exclamation mark his eye, so yeah.

10 hours ago, minespatch said:

Not ever sure if that's how @Weirdobob sounds like when he sleeps but I had fun~ Also like making the dot in the exclamation mark his eye, so yeah.

Sheesh, who knew my mask had an eye!

And when I sleep I sorta make weird cat noises, so I've been told.

Archived