JanH

Don't Starve Together FAQ

10 posts in this topic

So DST is coming to PS4, but I didn't see reference to an actual date, only 2016. Has any time frame been determined yet?

I've been looking for answers to my question, but can't find anything, so I'll put it here with high hopes. Can you get skins if you play alone on a server? I set up my own server and I began to play on it, and I played for a long time, but not drops came from it. I'm not sure if I'm not waiting long enough, or it's just skin criteria. Thanks in advance for the help! #forveralone

3 hours ago, glommerhugger said:

I've been looking for answers to my question, but can't find anything, so I'll put it here with high hopes. Can you get skins if you play alone on a server? I set up my own server and I began to play on it, and I played for a long time, but not drops came from it. I'm not sure if I'm not waiting long enough, or it's just skin criteria. Thanks in advance for the help! #forveralone

The latter. As long as you are online and on a server you will get skins :)

1 person likes this

When will don't starve together be coming to XB1? I own the game for Xbox and want to play with friends. Thanks 

1 hour ago, Purv1s said:

When will don't starve together be coming to XB1? I own the game for Xbox and want to play with friends. Thanks 

This is just a hunch, but if it ever is made for the XB1 it'll be after ANR is done for the PC and then ported for the PS4.

Let's not forget they're also working on 2 other games, Oxygen Not Included and Hot Lava.

1 person likes this

31 minutes ago, Urmother said:

Is don't starve toget her going to have a pocket edition?

No.

2 people like this