More idle/giving-live animation

I think that the game would feel more life-like if some creatures would have more idle animation. I'm pretty sure that everyone loves new animations.
Here are some of my thoughts/ideas:
-(idea) Durring full moon idle hounds could start howling. Players would be able to hear howling no matter how far thay are from hounds, something like a full moon ambiance.
-(idea) Spiders should act more like a mini vicious predator: turning their body/heads around lookinig for prey, cleaning their teeth with tongue or leg. And I think that giving them blinking animation, that typical spider blinking animation would fit just right.
-(thought) Maybe some sort of shadow transformation for monkeys and ruins statues other then just Mr. Skits appearing, covering them and boom now they're in their shadow form.
-(thought) Idle Treeguard shaking off some leaves off their arm or something like that.
-More harmless shadow creatures. Yep. If someone is insane they deserve a: drowning shadow hand in the sea/ponds. Weird shadow people looking at them from behind a tree or a rock and then hiding when player gets too close. 

14 hours ago, Maslak said:

Birds landing on treeguards would be cool.

Adorable in my opinion. Like a "guardian of the forest" type of thing.

14 hours ago, Dorozco said:

Pigmen interacting with other Pigmen and the King would be cool.

Probably a genuflecting and kneeling animation.

Hell yea I'd love to see Klei actually making these happen! Especially, I'd like to see more stuff happening at lower sanity levels. Maybe when you get too low on sanity then spider dens and bee nests etc. could send hallucination versions of their monster after you. They wouldn't hurt you , but they would look similar or identical to the real versions.

Here are some more of my ideas:

-Poison brichnut trees when smoldering should blow at their stump or use their roots as wings and try to extinguish themselves, and when they're finally on fire they should just panic. Screaming, spawning unhealthy ammounts of brichnutters and waving their roots around.

-Bunnyman making ,,disgusted" faces when there is meat on the ground

-Wx-78 when overchared should have lightning going around him... my english lacks words... Something like in a ,,New Strange Powers" trailer.

-Chester walking around eyebone when it's placed on the ground

-When someone is insane some trees should have treeguard's face on them just to spook the player

-Deerclops could have some other variants of his ,,I'm angry!" roar. 

Spoiler

Deerclops Roar

Something like this but with his arms not being raised. Only his head in anger. 

image.png.c161c674514746ca8425a75003c0ffd8.png

I love the idea of hounds howling at the full moon. I also wish pets acted more like pets. Like if crafting pet toys was a thing, and how you treat them determines their temperament kind of the same way as with taming a beefalo but not has time consuming.  I also wish Pengulls actually tended to their eggs and the eggs could hatch into babies hehe.

Archived