Multi taste starvation server

Welcome to our server! No bans and no kicks. Do whatever your heart desires. Each player on the server is the judge and the king for himself! You can build bases and destroy them, cooperate in teams or be a lonely assassin in the wild expanses of the world.

About the server.

Are you tired of the fact that during the battle the player leaves, if he just feels that it's not in his favor?

On the server, an anti-leave system is organized: after you leave, you’ll remain in the game for 25 seconds. So let's leave the game while PvP. This will help you A LOT, you will remember until the end of your life.

Running out of food? Don’t starve! You can not only eat berries and carrots, but also pieces of your enemies, friends, and sometimes yourself. Mmmm!

By the way, the server has bleeding system!

But do not think that everything is so bad. Only today (and tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, and generally 24/7) for you will be special comfort:

1. Tired of collecting a bunch of loot from opponents? Now loot automatically stacks! 2. Are you afraid to go to the server in the winter / summer due to lack of resources? Do not worry, because there is a start inventory pack for every player: play when your heart desires!

3. Do you want to have your own safe corner with a base where you’ll be able todrink tea with lemon? Meet your new friend and fellow: The Shopkeeper! Exchange your useless tokens for the bell that can create portals to your own island! Note that any player can jump into the portals!

On the server there are 3 worlds (and soon there will be 4) - Classic forest and caves (5 sinkholes), as well as a new third world (5 stairs) with treasures and traps! Kill enemies, beware of traps, find treasures, and get incredible riches (or die)!

By the way, about PvP: now it's even better! Now, from the sound of the flute, not only the enemies fall asleep, but you yourself! The only way to escape this is by wearing earmuffs! When you eat mushrooms you will be a little muddied. And in general, I do not advise you to abuse mushrooms, both in life and in the game ;).

Also, we have slightly altered the characters for your convenience, for example, Wilson enjoys shaves more than before, or that Abigail is stronger now, and WX-78 is just the opposite. It became much more difficult for Wickerbottom to write books, and Wolfgang became much hungrier and stronger, and so on. Now everyone is equal to your choice!

Coming soon

1. Ornaments for bases for your moral satisfaction.

2. Competitions and prizes! Who has the most beautiful base? Who will unearth most of all treasure most quickly? Hungry games, prizes for which you get in this server, and much more!

3. Did you get bored of easy survival and lying on a bright sun? The new fourth world is just for you! Dangers, surprises, fear and very unusual bonuses.

And also all that will come to our mind during the development of what is higher.

All this you will find in this server! Join, the server is open to you 24/7

13 hours ago, minespatch said:

I'm guessing you added mods to this?

With the personal islands, treasures, and all, it's not vanilla server. But if your question is if the mods exist on workshop or just exist for this server, i don't know.

Network use CAN be considered reproduction and with the steam workshop it technically is... I would ask the authors of the mods before you edit them and reproduce them, as outlined in the mod guidelines,

Spoiler

In the case where no permission is granted explicitly; it will be assumed that no permission has been granted and may be removed at the request of the original creator.

I'm assuming that you haven't acquired permission from all the mod owners for the "Copied" Mods, due to @JohnWatson's post.

On 24.08.2017 at 4:19 PM, Lumina said:

With the personal islands, treasures, and all, it's not vanilla server. But if your question is if the mods exist on workshop or just exist for this server, i don't know.

Island system was made by me and it's only for our server.

Archived