[Game Update] - (BETA) 211689

• Developer
  • Updated Ancient Fuelweaver’s death sequence, which no longer snaps nearby players’ cameras.
  • Retuned Ancient Fuelweaver slightly and fixed issues where some abilities would fail to trigger even after their cooldown.
  • The Atrium room can no longer be terraformed.

View full update

• Like 11

4 hours ago, V2C said:
  • Updated Ancient Fuelweaver’s death sequence, which no longer snaps nearby players’ cameras.

Aww man! It made the death scene so dramatic, no my view's going to be obstructed by those atrium pillars.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cookiemies said:

Last time i tried it took 60. 

Did they buff his hp?

6 hours ago, V2C said:

Retuned Ancient Fuelweaver slightly

Yes, it really looks like.

Though I'm curious if that's all that changed, or there are some other buffs/nerfs, like damage, attack time?

7 hours ago, V2C said:

Retuned Ancient Fuelweaver slightly and fixed issues where some abilities would fail to trigger even after their cooldown.

*watched new cooldowns and phase2 health threshold*

Dev team surely doesn't want this boss to be soloed without end-game gear(even with huge effort and very little chance), eh?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKingDedede said:

Bring back the camera snapping effect.

I'd also like it to have, it looks so awesome, and gives such a good feeling, as if we were in adventure mode... [insert /swoon here...]

Furthermore, there shouldn't be any other mob or danger at the moment because the atrium (or its gate-part) is closed, and the characters can move anyways if I remember correctly.

• Like 4