[Game Update] - 200943 (BETA 200951)

Haha!  Wish I had seen that; it would've taken me back to the days of The Amazing Flying Goat.   One time in singleplayer I was heading for the desert to search tumbleweeds for gears, as you do...and suddenly saw a Volt Goat who was jumping around on the ocean...and treated the _land_ as a barrier!  Forever cut off from the rest of the herd... 

amazingflyinggoat.png

And it wasn't just a little bit over the edge, like when you kill something right on the shoreline and part of the loot "falls" into the "water" where you can't get it.  This sucker would sometimes bounce WAY out there--almost an entire screen away.

Volt Goats & No-Eyed Deer:  Seperated at birth?  Film at 11!

...Notorious

Edited by CaptainChaotica
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Haha!  Wish I had seen that; it would've taken me back to the days of The Amazing Flying Goat.   One time in singleplayer I was heading for the desert to search tumbleweeds for gears, as you do...and suddenly saw a Volt Goat who was jumping around on the ocean...and treated the _land_ as a barrier!  Forever cut off from the rest of the herd... 

amazingflyinggoat.png

And it wasn't just a little bit over the edge, like when you kill something right on the shoreline and part of the loot "falls" into the "water" where you can't get it.  This sucker would sometimes bounce WAY out there--almost an entire screen away.

Volt Goats & No-Eyed Deer:  Seperated at birth?  Film at 11!

...Notorious

Dont forget their cousin, the beefalo. 

Beef.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, Ashkain said:

This picture is 2 years old, they would follow you from caves and breed. A LOT. It became a huge issue.

yeah, I know you can get them on the surface, but did this happen when they bred off-screen?

4 minutes ago, filipsperl said:

yeah, I know you can get them on the surface, but did this happen when they bred off-screen?

Pretty sure the sheer numbers of them breeding caused them to just glitch all over the place. I remember it being a huge issue a while back, causing worlds to lag and break eventually.

Spoiler

18651225FF6184B69B1F5F90FB557B90C0FE617B

You can see them hugging the edge in this shot.

• Like 2