Such Art

Battal

Polls!  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which game did you like/were the most interested in?

• End of Time
    • Everything you Touch Dies
    • Heartless Skies

33 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Impressive! The layering and distance with those clouds must've taken a while to make.

Actually, it was the easiest part of the process.  All of the moving parts besides the actual character are powered by code.

6 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

I suggest you make the spear movement a bit less spazzy (either less or slower/longer break). The weather looks awesome!

The animation on the character is pretty practice-ey and placeholder; since this is a mockup, I was mainly just trying to get the look and feel of the game down.

So, since everyone else did it:

Before (Feb 3rd) -

meritursas.png

After (Nov 19) -

niellaref.png

Best of the year (June 27th)-

FIGHT!.png

At the start of 2016, I was pretty confused as to what I wanted to do with myself and my life; furthermore, I was a emotional, egotistical, thin-skinned brat.  Sure, some parts of that haven't changed, but at least I know now what I want to try and pursue.  Probably the most inspiring thing for me is, I'm still an amateur and that hopefully means I'll keep improving.  For me, 2016 wasn't a bad year; it was one of my best.

As for everyone else, let's hope 2017 is better.  :p

Happy New Year!

Archived