Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

And in case if anyone is uncleared how mad Wilson is in the cinematic trailer,then through Loop's manga,we can now see a fully mad scientist/inventor/mad Wilson,...etc.He built himself a portal to another dimension by listen to the crappy radio and then trust a mutant spider that can talk,has 4 eyes,unusual spider legs on his face...

@ImDaMisterL:Also

Time:                                                                                                   Blood Level:           Loss Rate:

3:05                                                                                                          5698ml                          12ml/s

• Like 2

Page 18

3_18_by_fruitloop_chan-d8xrodm.png

I was busy on house chores and I played a lil don't starve with Weirdobob then back to chores. So here's an update! 8D Surprise surprise >v>

@ImDaMisterL OH I WAS PLANNING TO PLAY THAT! 8D oh and Webber can do it! That adorable kid has it in him ;v; @Derpime I found Wilson mad and in his situation he's getting desperate so yeah oh and I'm laughing at that surgeon simulator you did there

EDIT: I try my best to edit the eye angle. BTW I love Corpse Party one of my favorite games. Oh and also, I have referenced in a DGM manga, which I forgot to put here.

EDITEDIT: Apparently Wilson looks like a zombie without the pupils >v>

Edited by Theinsanefruitloop
  • Like 10

It doesn't look well on the phone though,all over the places:[

Last panel though,Wilson's eye looks creepy,like some Corpse Party right there.And somehow i manage to see another head on Wilson's face if you just concetrate on the nose and the eye part.Anyway,i think that you need to fix the pain facial expression,either no pupil or like the first panel:1st from the left but with wider mouth and more downward eye-line(i guess?)You will get the idea:/.Or simply you can just fix the eye~_~.

Edited by Derpime

It doesn't look well on the phone though,all over the places:[

Last panel though,Wilson's eye looks creepy,like some Corpse Party right there.And somehow i manage to see another head on Wilson's face if you just concetrate on the nose and the eye part.Anyway,i think that you need to fix the pain facial expression,either no pupil or like the first panel:1st from the left but with wider mouth and more downward eye-line(i guess?)You will get the idea:/.Or simply you can just fix the eye~_~.

Wait wait, it's okay on my part...? I've been looking for a reference on the last panel though. I don't know how to fix it because I'm really not used to the angle. On the picture here the reference

Oh and I'll try what I can do on what you suggested. I'm still a poorly amateur artist but thank you for the suggestion

Wait wait, it's okay on my part...? I've been looking for a reference on the last panel though. I don't know how to fix it because I'm really not used to the angle. On the picture here the reference

Oh and I'll try what I can do on what you suggested. I'm still a poorly amateur artist but thank you for the suggestion

I was actually fine with the pupil being split due to shininess. Now Wilson looks like a frking zombie mid-resurrection.

• Like 2

Page 19

3_19_by_fruitloop_chan-d8xsgm2.png

Woke up too early today although chores are done and it's 6 am in the morning. *sighs* Wait's 30 minutes to watch the live stream. Oh and also, Webber will meet a firestarter and a robot soon. Althoughhhhh he might be a lil mad because they burn the forest where his spider friends lives *cough*

• Like 8

Wilson does look like a zombie,indeed,like a zombie

Although,that is like a great great artist considering that you stated that you are a "poorly"*cough*"amateur" artist*cough*cough.The script done right,the art done right,Chester done right,Skits done right,...My god,that is amazing

Speaking of a arsonist,hmmmmm,how about a cute,fat Chester on Fire???With a clueless Wilson and Webber

And then a robot?Hmmmmmmmm.....No idea,but please,make him as robotic as possible,don't make him half robot and half human,things are gonna get....trippy and weird out

Corpse Party,there is 1 Corpse Party game that is considered "Reading Simulator".I like Corpse Party though,very good horror game.

Say,when will the team meet winter?

• Like 1

id_wil_by_fruitloop_chan-d8xx5i6.png

I was planning on making an animation of Wilson looking around with a torch on hand but I don't know how to use flash and I don't have a drawing tablet that might help me aha.So anyways. @ImDaMisterL PFfffttt. *insert theme song battle here* @Asparagus YES I LOVE HOW THE SHOW ENDED. Although poor satoshi though. @Derpime Very soon, if nothing goes wrong. Well, All I know robots don't have emotions on them. I will try to see how it will turn out. I'm still writing chapter 4. To be honest, I'm still an ameteur when it comes to comics/manga I'm still learning >v>

• Like 10

• Developer

What Chester said: "Now we just need to have faith, faith in Wilson and in you, you did an amazing job back there and, quite frankly, I am sure you saved Wilson's life."

What Webber understood: "pant pant pant pant pant pant pant..."

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Like 4

Skits and Chester riding to the sunset with a bunch of kittens and dancing happy marshmallows(my imagination is flying away again,have...to..stop.)....So,you hand draw these stuffs or you use computer?

Edited by Derpime
  • Like 1

• Developer

ASPARAGUS got a point.You need to make it like more edgy(i guess)Make it more crab-like.Those look like kitten's whiskers

Off topic question,how many eyes does a spider have?The actually functional eyes

Spiders have eight eyes. The two main eyes of a spider each have simple lens, and a retina which is made up of light sensitive cells whose surfaces point toward the light as it enters the eye.

*cough* Totally didn't steal some of that from a site with spider facts *cough*

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Like 1

ImDaMisterL:Thanks!Now i can go a teach my biology teacher a lesson

So,Webber now can understand Chester?Nice!Now Webber just need to learn how to sew without the sewing kit(he is a spider after all).And then he can be a stay home dad

Heyyyyy.Second panel,there ya go,those are spider legs now.

And what do you mean by SSSSUUUUUNNNNNBBBBUUURRRRNNNN,summer is incoming?

Edited by Derpime

• Developer

Nice!Now Webber just need to learn how to sew without the sewing kit(he is a spider after all).And then he can be a stay home dad

And what do you mean by SSSSUUUUUNNNNNBBBBUUURRRRNNNN,summer is incoming?

Wait! CHESTER'S A DAD? BU HE 2 YUNG!!!!

Also, be ready, *GoT moment* Summer is coming!

• Like 1